[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721968323591256m.jpg (67 KB, 744x1024)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Are people are voting for their own destruction? Do liberals just have nothing to live for at this point and will vote for whoever will destroy the country? Do they have deathwish out of boredom? If they do, that would make more sense then whatever the current narrative is.
>>
>>475752635
dan qualye sounding ass
>>
>>475752771
I'm all for self destruction buddy. 4.5 years on crystal. I know how to survive on 800 calories a day. And seeing you zoomies not being able to door dash your way out of a hunger episode will be relaxing as fuck.
>>
>>475753145
It's a question of whether we're going to go forward into the future, or past to the back.
>>
>>475752635
>Do they have deathwish out of boredom?
Yes and it’s not just them, and it will get worse as more things become automated and people are packed in to Judge Dread style mega cities.
>>
>>475753364
Time is time, and time again. >We are passing through time. And it's astounding how time affects us all.
Kys
>>
>>475752635
Neither party ever offers anything of substance in the general election. If you think otherwise you're a complete fool who's been brainwashed and are beyond saving. Stop simping for rich cocksuckers who don't care about you.
>>
>>475752635
The women only care abortion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.