[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6931.jpg (373 KB, 1792x1472)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
The more diversity, the lower the birth rates
>>
>>475752820
>increase in racial isolation [...] is associted with [...] fewer children
Spells out the downward spiral we'll be on once whites are a minority in their respective areas.
Once this happens, the kikes might've effectively wiped us out.
10 bucks on it happening in the UK, maybe London, first.
>>
File: IMG_3044.png (142 KB, 382x390)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
Interesting
But how South Korea has like a birthrate of 0.01 then when they have no N words?
>>
>>475753730
I surmise that is from dealing with foreigners in media and business and tourists. Mostly white and Chinese
>>
>>475753730
feminism. the root cause of lower birth rates is feminism. diversity certainly doesn't help
>>
>>475753730
They have everything else: shit work culture where men have no time/energy, low wages, feminism, lookism and gender equality (i.e. affirmative action for women).
In short, they cripple their men economically to the point where no woman wants to marry the husk their economy spits out.
If they had niggers too, you'd likely see the same shit you see in the west, where women hold the dindus to a different standard (because muh oppression and racism), buy into their "aspiring gangsta" bs and have niglets as single moms as the result of that.
>>
>>475753730
The feminism variable isnt factored in.
>>475752820
Is there a link to this stufy, OP. Or is this a ragebait 1pbtid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.