[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

JD Vance wants a matriarchy because of his white trash single mother upbringing. He wants bachelors enslaved to boomer Karens
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
>>475753725
Nice but still not voting for the hillbilly
>>
>>475753566
the hillbilly will be replaced.
>>
>>475753566
His name is "James Bowman."
"JD Vance" is a completely fictitious entity.
Also anyone who changes their name because of daddy issues is a female-brained psychopath. My father could commit murder and I still wouldn't change my name.
>>
>>475753566
That's it. Trump's vice president thinks single mothers and sheboons shitting out a prison gang should have more rights than single straight white males. Trump has lost my vote.
>>
>>475753566
He’s absolutely correct but he doesn’t have any American children himself. His children are Indian and should get special privlages to vote in India.
>>
>>475756507
This guy is the biggest spook on the planet.
He's a "Christian" married to a "practicing Hindu."
I'd love to hear him explain that shit.
Literally everything about him is fake. Even his fucking name.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.