[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3047.jpg (84 KB, 640x898)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
In a passage about Native American atrocities inflicted on White farming communities, Twain wrote:
>Yet it is this same Noble Red Man who is always greeted with a wail of humanitarian sympathy from the Atlantic seaboard whenever he gets into trouble; the maids and matrons throw up their hands in horror at the bloody vengeance wreaked upon him, and the newspapers clamor for court of inquiry to examine into the conduct of the inhuman officer who inflicted the little pleasantry upon the "poor abused Indian." (They always look at the matter from the abused-Indian point of view, never from that of the bereaved white widow and orphan.) But it is a great and unspeakable comfort to know that, let them be as prompt about it as they may, the inquiry has always got to come after the good officer has administered his little admonition.
So Whites have always had cucks who sell out their own race.
>>
Here is the preceding passage:
>from June, 1868, to October, 1869, the Indians massacred nearly 200 white persons and ravished over forty women captured in peaceful out lying settlements along the border, or belonging to emigrant trains traversing the settled routes of travel. Children were burned alive in the presence of their parents. Wives were ravished before their husbands' eyes. Husbands were mutilated, tortured, and scalped, and their wives compelled to look on. These facts and figures are official, and they exhibit the misunderstood Son of the Forest in his true character -- as a creature devoid of brave or generous qualities, but cruel, treacherous, and brutal. During the Pi-Ute war the Indians often dug the sinews out of the backs of white men before they were dead. (The sinews are used for bow-strings.) But their favorite mutilations cannot be put into print. Yet it is this same Noble Red Man who is always greeted with a wail of humanitarian sympathy…

http://www.twainquotes.com/Galaxy/187009c.html
>>
>>475753839
I appreciate you bringing me this to my attention however the same dichotomy has also always been true that there has always been based whites i.e. see Mark Twain
>>
>>475754674
That’s true but what is it about Whites that causes a subset of the population to always subvert and undermine the expansion and conquest that would benefit them. Can’t think of anything like that for other races.
>>
>>475753839

The real problem is that American Indigenous were Jews who lost their ways..

god always seems to become infuriated when you break the 1st commandment, and he will confound and destroys those who take to idols.
>>
>>475755860
>Jews who lost their ways
In contrast to the good Jews who stay true to their Jewish ways?
>>
File: americanjew123.jpg (54 KB, 382x603)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>475757800

take a look around you.. they're also being destroyed as we speak.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.