[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: head kike in charge.png (394 KB, 663x499)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
I've always wondered what's up with celebrities. They dont seem like genuine human beings.. I actually grew up & went to school with a few actors, musicians, a rapper, and a youtuber, yet something has never sat right about these people. They even look "different" every time they came back to their hometown.. What do they know? How do they even get into the positions to get said connections? It has never made any sense to me.
>>
be jewish. If not marry one
>>
>>475753979
I always thought the kids in drama go off to be on tv. You know they go to colleges that teach radio or presentation or whatever. It's usually people straight outta college. Jewish nepotism as well
>>
>>475754179
Craziest thing is, i grew up in a nigger filled area and none of the kids who made it were theater kids as well, just a few niggers, a poor white kid.. Although i live next to a high kike populated area..
>>
>>475754063
Being famous and being powerful are not the same, you can be famous as a goy no problem but to have real power you need to be jewish.
>>
>>475754367
Jeet equivalent.
>>
Just be jewish. You get infinite signal boosting from other jews no matter what you decide to do and protection from other jews if you fuck up.
>>
>>475754723
jeets are just faggot shabbos faggots.
>>
>>475754980
Jeet, jew, pedophile, same thing.. Quit it with the kike trickery.
>>
File: 1a1.png (877 KB, 1421x682)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
>>475754367
Always a bigger fish.
>>
>>475753979
fame is a tool, used for promotion.
if you are famous, people are making much more money from you and your fame than you are making.
>>
>>475755081
I'm saying that jews are on top you are the one who is doing the tricks by saying they are the same as jeets.

Nice try Noah
>>
>>475755267
And im saying, nothing you're saying is of value. Go fiddle kids and be Indian somewhere else.
>>
>>475755375
Americans are the dumbest niggers on earth.
>>
>>475755480
But you're just a street shitting jeet
>>
>>475755480
>Seething pedokike is mad he gets called out
You suck on baby penises. You are a pedophile rabbi.
>>
could I pretend im a jew and jew my way to the top
>>
>>475755609
Dont forget these rats dig tunnels and live underground because they are blood drinking goblins and look like demon masks
>>
>>475753979
1. You have to be extremely self-absorbed
2. You have to see other people as tools to be used to promote yourself and help you social climb.
3. You have to know the right people who will grant you access to the eyes of the masses.
>>
>>475755827
Oh buddy i never forgot. These niggers completely successfully covered their tracks for the tunnels that were exposed in brooklyn and NOBODY talks about it anymore.
>>475755690
I wondered the same, i think it can be possible. Look at Mel Gibson?
>>
>>475756207
What bothers me about kikes is that they steal, murder, corrupt, destroy and somehow with their maniacal schizophrenia they convince themselves that they are the good guys and pederasty is good.
They literally burn children for Satan after fucking them and drinking their blood and turn around and say well yeah we are the chosen people.
Go figure
>>
>>475753979
Marry a joo or become a joo, change your name to a joo name just in case and/or sell your soul/get filmed fucking kids and then blackmailed all your life by a greasy joo.
>>
>>475753979
The better question is why would you want to be famous?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.