[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8950.jpg (930 KB, 1290x1584)
930 KB
930 KB JPG
Let me guess you also think Santa Claus is real?
>>
File: santa.webm (2.77 MB, 720x480)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>475754048
>Let me guess you also think Santa Claus is real?
He was real in my mind.
>>
Voting is real. Three wouldn't have been so many times ((they)) tried to keep it for the rich to vote. If someone buys your opinion, that's on you. That much is true. Quit being a democrat and always looking for an excuse to quit. It's time you realize why ((they)) push so hard to make you think your weak!

WE THE PEOPLE, ARE THE FIRST OF OUR KIND! THE GREATEST PEOPLE ON EARTH AND IN HISTORY! WE MAKE IT LOOK EASY AND WE MAKE IT LOOK IMPOSSIBLE!

WE WERE THE FIRST TO DEFEAT AN EMPIRE AND BECOME STRONGER THAN SAID EMPIRE!

WE MADE OUR OPPRESSORS OUR TEA TIME SIDE BITCH!

WE STRIKE COURAGE AND FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF OUR ALLIES AND ENEMIES!

WE MAKE THE ENEMY DESPERATE

WE MAKE BITCHES WET

(TLDR)WE THE PEOPLE, ARE THE CRAZIEST MOTHERFUCKERS IN HUMAN HISTORY
>>
>>475754048
Off-topic or trolling outside of /b/? Decisions, decisions.
>>
>>475755430
>not this poster is underage
Wait a minute doesn't denying the Santa Claust violate some US law?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.