[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000023607.webm (3.27 MB, 1920x1080)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB WEBM
Spread this around to all the BLM shitposters.
She clearly goes back for the pot out of cover and attempts to hit cop with boiling water.
Boiling water can cause fatal wounds if an infection sits in. Why should the cop risk his life because a woman decided to chimp out.
I've seen a insta reel where they make a play by play with pictures and make it look like she was an upstanding black citizen and not some board line smackie.
>>
AW... i rebuke you in the name of Lord Jesus!
>>
>>475754307
Idk why pol is so interested in defending zogbots. Three years ago, this dude was probably harassing business owners and twisting grannies shoulders for refusing to mask. Fuck off, let him die after 70 years in prison.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.