[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1565371705154.png (1.04 MB, 1080x1553)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Leftist manchildren who dedicate all their free time to collecting figures and toys and funko pops and watching 90s cartoons are called stupid faggot cuckolds who can't handle adulthood so they live in perpetual childhood mode as a coping mechanism.

But when men drop out of society because they can't cope with life you say it's a good thing and these men have "seen reality" that everything needs burning down and withdrawn from it all.

At least the manchildren usually have kids and a wife. The guy who drops out of society and hides in an empty bedroom has no family, no kids.
>>
Sorry I'm just not gonna work
I know I know
Its just
Women owe me pussy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
/pol/ is full of bitter losers who hate God for making them. What do you expect?
>>
>>475755296
>At least the manchildren usually have kids and a wife.
you mean their wife has kids
>>
EZ
he says it in the first sentance. this hairy child had to beg his mommy for permission to get a toy. i dont give a fuck if he likes to waste his money on chinese plastic or his time stacking toy blocks. i care that he's a passenger in his own life.
>>
>>475755419
The solution is NPNW. NPNW is an implicit contract that if the government creates conditions that set me up with access to women, I will gladly become a slave and die for israel. I can be bribed.
>>
>>475755296
If Star Wars legos motivates you and makes you happy then have at.
>>
>>475755613
>EzGgxCAT
>>
>>475755296
>person one is trying to starve the beast
>person two is feeling everything he has to the beast
>why they can’t get along?
>>
>>475755296
Conflating the ideas of different people together should honestly be a bannable offence by now. Let me make it clear for you: People outside of reddit have different views about things. You cannot extrapolate one opinion of one poster in one thread to all other posters even though that's a perfectly reasonable thing to do on reddit. If you do that, you'll find hypocrisy in just about every post.
>>
>>475755296
Men drop out of society because society is shit. Why the fuck are adults collecting toys? I stopped caring about that shit when I hit puberty. I just don't get it
>>
>>475756218
>Why the fuck are adults collecting toys?
Because SSRIs break their psychological reward mechanisms to the point that they get no dopamine from anything but novelty
>>
>>475755296
Why do 30 something onions people even give a fuck about the millennium falcon. It's not even cool. It was in a movie that came out in the 70s. Why would someone give a shit to buy a collectors edition thing that would make sense to appeal for 50 year olds? I reminds me of the horror franchise merch I see now of shit that 50 year old dudes might buy, like Alvira, Chuckie, Beetlejuice, whatever other cornball shit like that. I just dont understand the timeline
>>
>>475755610
to be fair it's 1000 dollars for a bunch of plastic garbage, not surprised it required some finagling
>>
>>475755296
no pussy why work
>>
>>475755419
>women owe me pussy

Why?
>>
>>475757075
>to be fair it's 1000 dollars for a bunch of plastic garbage, not surprised it required some finagling
he probably asked her if she would rather let him buy the lego toys or would she rather have sex with him and she was like "go buy the fucking plastic then"
>>
Why are lego collectors still a thing? You can easily 3d print the kit or buy a copy off aliexpress.
>>
File: E9MehHAWQAAPnSO_jpg.jpg (199 KB, 921x718)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>475755296
i'd love getting that but it's almost 1000€
>>
>>475755296
There is nothing wrong with collecting something, i collect titcows.

It is that reddit tier swag that comes with this statement.
>>
File: cc81nu34zlcd1.png (221 KB, 700x724)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
It's all about the same. Drowning in vanities and never growing up. Having a family and children would force people to look beyond 'self' and grow up and find more important things to care about.

God>Family>Country (when it's not Babylon)>Self
>>
>>475755610
You sound mad.
This guy has a wife, a hobby he likes apparently, and he doesn't plonk down $1,000 on a toy spaceship til his wife is ok with it. Whats your problem?
>>
>>475755777
No.
Seriously, I would rather talk to a nigger than this sѹ guzzling faggot, I despise people like this.
>>
File: 1721083459954357.png (49 KB, 486x496)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>475755296
imagine using reddit space on 4 chan
>>
>>475755296
because the manchildren feed the machine whereas the dropouts don't? you're really dense
>>
>>475758043
He looks like his wife is fat as fuck to the point where sex is a duty in marriage. Or something that has to be exercised. This guy is just a cuck, he thinks he is equal in that relationship but actually he is just some idiot that has a fat cow shitting all over the place that he finds little joy in other then accustomed presence of one another.
He gets the checkmark of being a man, he got a fat cow that shits all over the place, society perpetually nods its head like a horse or something. I dunno it rather feels like "i have to do this" and "i have to do that", instead of something of actual value.
>>
>>475755296
men who drop out of society usually take skills with them, subverting the subverted empire. Enjoy your subverting trinkets and baubles, subvertee.
>>
>>475758442
Yeah they do and they like that, that is why they have to collect brownie points from their mommy.
And that is the guy that calls others a virgin online.
>>
>>475758691
also 1PBTID, herbs
>>
>>475755296
>Leftist manchildren who dedicate all their free time
Money.
They dedicate all their money.
Stupid retards losing their money is fine.
Retards incentivizing corporations to churn out baubles and garbage by giving them money is a problem.
>>
File: 1721349084328503.jpg (226 KB, 1024x1024)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>475755296
A Lego millennium falcon is literally useless.
It literally costs $800 fucking dollars.
With that money you can buy a modern graphics card + the fattest ram chips.
If you already have a great computer then you could have added that money into financial investments which would allow you to eventually retire in a third world country.

Instead, he bought what's essentially an overpriced statue that will shrink the size of his home by occupying as much room as a standing person.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.