[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: c42.jpg (1.52 MB, 3338x1793)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
According to bible:
1. The antichrist is seen in Jerusalem and takes up residence in the Holy of Holys (where the dome of the rock is)
2. All Christians get removed from the Earth
3.The Jews in Israel accept the antichrist as their messiah (some are smart and run to the hills https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA)
4. The antichrist solves a lot of the world problems and brings peace and safety
5. Everyone in the world starts to worship the one world government
6. God unleashes tribulation onto the new one world government
7. The two witnesses start performing miracles in Jerusalem and save many good Jews
8. The antichrist gets a deadly wound but kills the two witnesses and sends them back to heaven
9 The antichrist is resurrected from the dead and becomes satan incarnate
10. The one world government changes to one world religion under satan and everyone recieves a mark to buy or sell (mark of the beast)
11. The entire world is forced under the mark of the beast to torture and rape Jews
12. The entire world makes it's way to Jerusalem to kill and rape and torture the Jews under Satan's spiritual guidance
13. Satan obtains complete physical control over 1/3 of the Earth
14. Jesus is seen in the clouds with all of his followers
15. The entire Earth rejoices (except for those with the mark)
16. Jesus and his army lands in Jerusalem just as the antichrists' army is almost completely finished murdering and raping and torturing the Jews but saves some of them.
17. Everyone who took the mark of the beast instantly dies while they are still standing on two feet.
18. the 1000 year reign of Christ begins.

Do you accept Jesus' plan of salvation? Follow Jesus.
>>
>>475756141
2,000 more years
>>
File: proxy-image.jpg (49 KB, 900x675)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>475756629
It's already finished, no turning back.
>>
>>475756141
Sounds like we're up to number 11 with all the vaxxies sperging out about the Jews.
>>
File: c09.jpg (636 KB, 3183x1460)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>475757372
That's just the one world government starting to take shape. We are hearing about the wars and rumors of wars. We will see the antichrist in Jerusalem soon.

[1Co 15:1-4 KJV] 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
>>
God is in control
>>
Worry not my brother in Christ. What must will.
I’m gonna eat ramen noodles and eggs for breakfast. It’s a poor breakfast late in the day but I feel under the weather. It’s been rolling hundreds of degrees here. I hate living in the desert.
>>
>>475759265
>I live in desert
I live here too fren and we had an earthquake which is very strange place to have one:

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us6000ng4s/map

[Mat 24:7 KJV] 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.