[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: timetovotegoy.jpg (258 KB, 1441x1440)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
Why have kikes been losing their minds over Nick the past few days? They can barely contain their rage and cant even hold up appearances long enough to pretend its not just because he hates kikes. On twitter its even worse and more embarrassing because you can actually see that its all kikes. What's he saying that is sending them into overdrive?
>>
>>475756593
Vance went over like a lead balloon and they were counting on people like Nick to promote him
>>
>>475756593
maybe they're homophobic
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8
>>
I watched Ben Carson's interview with Fucker Tarlson early this morning. Trump really missed an opportunity by not chosing Ben. I can't stand niggerinos, but that nigger is sly and intelligent and I think choosing him would have made the globalists shit their pants really hard , much more so than Vance.
>>
No one cares about the tranny loving gay fed you worship you fucking retard
Go run up your credit card and send another $50 to him like a good goy
>>
>>475756882
>>475757185
Yea I think it was around the VP pick that they really started to lose it. Trump campaign has lost all steam and is unironically done unless they can win back the energy created by Groypers and the far right and I think its making kikes lose it. It feels like corralling the right was their last ditch effort to re-enslave America and we are watching that effort collapse in real time.
>>
>>475757185
I agree, with a Trump Carson ticket you might as well hold the election today because there’s no beating them. Instead he gets overconfident and got duped into picking a couch fucking loser while the dems can pivot to a DEI yas kween strategy
>>
File: 1721880047161339.jpg (67 KB, 900x875)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>475758295
There is some merit to this. For /pol/ it was sooner, but I wouldn't be shocked if Nick is causing a ruckus then normies are talking about it
>>
>>475759559
Kikes refuse to join reality and face the fact that influencers who hate them, neo-cons, and Israel have actual influence. The constant seething and shilling feels like the natural outburst of that refusal.
>>
>>475756593
Noticed it too. All the jew networks frantically smearing Nick the past few weeks makes me more skeptical for Trump than anything Nick has even said, assuming thats what this is about
>>
Probably because hes openly advocating for a shitskin communist president over Whites in a White country while not being White himself and also being highly faggoted and a fed asset.
>>
>>475756593
He's not supporting Trump and kikes decided they need him for war with Iran. Nick finally caught up to TRS
>>
>>475759306
>couch fucking loser
Vance fucked a couch?
>>
>>475761402
Trump doesnt represent whites. His campaign specifically said they want to replace Karens with Enriques and Jamals, that their main platform is supporting the jews/dems are bad for jews, and they have never once mentioned white men ever. Show flag.
>>
>>475761402
Trump campaign is anti-White. I genuinely wish the shooter didn't miss. Zionists are all the same
>>
>>475762029
Trump isn't anti-white, he's just not a white supremacist. Democrats are actually anti-white.
>>
>>475762290
Id rather have anti-white than faggot GOP color blind meritocracy because at least the anti-white radicalizes and racializes white men. I refuse to let boomers win and put everyone back to sleep like its the 80s. Trump isnt going to deport more than a few thousand people so pretending this is about demographics doesnt work, this is about the rhetoric and the consciousness. Trump’s rhetoric sucks ass and literally exclusively plays to jews.
>>
>>475762290
No he's anti-White. His campaign wants to "replace Karens" and he's a zionist shill. Zionism is inherently anti-White. It men's enslaving all goyim to jews in israel.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.