[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721125848097190.png (223 KB, 680x490)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
I think they're not even actually shilling for Kamala Harris, I think it's all about hyping up the leftists to assume fraud when they lose
>>
Wrong. I'm a NatSoc WASP and I'm fully and unironically shilling for Kamala.
The left is simply more racist and antisemitic than the right now.
>>
> I think it's all about hyping up the leftists to assume fraud when they lose
They're not going to lose. They won't let Trump back into power no matter what. The shilling is about astroturfing fake enthusiasm for one of the least likable and charismatic presidential candidates in American history...in order to create plausible deniability for the fraud they have planned. Expect lots of fake polls showing her leading Trump.
>>
>>475756752
If you're antisemitic then say that you willingly sever your connection to Yahweh and Asherat and all Babylonian gods and idols and denounce both the talmud and the torah.
>>
>>475757021
>If you're antisemitic then renounce Christ
No. Fuck you kike. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>475757133
Fine, leave out the torah and do the rest.
>>
>>475757189
I denounce the talmud and whatever the fuck those other false gods/holy books are.
>>
>>475757272
type their names when you do it
>>
>>475756893
But they will have all eyes watching them, there's vested institutional interest in Trump's campaign as well.
>>
>>475757858
So? People can watch like cuckholds all they want. Their watching is of no relevance. The only question is if they will do something...they won't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.