[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/s/UERNq2CbOS

Every comment is claiming the object in question is actually a balloon... looking at and not being a complete mongoloid retard one can tell it's not a balloon. There seem to be spacial distortions happening around an object remaining constant position despite having no obvious means of propulsion enough to do so. in as well you'd have to note the side. Seems heavily suspicious, then again it's reddit.
>>
>>475757121
OP seems heavily gay.
>>
>>475757121
> to note the side.
*size in as well you'd have to note the size.
better angle with landing gear. this is clearly not a balloon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1ec0q5x/ufo_sighted_over_curitiba_which_is_the_capital_of/
>>
looks like a tent to me. You can see it undulate in the wind—it's not a solid object but hollow inside
>>
>>475757223
that's really cool and i hope you have a nice life and find opportunities not to be a faggot.
>>
>>475757121
I’m long on ufos, they’re underdiscussed now, but in a couple years we’ll see

These things seem to be all over the place these days
>>
File: file.png (60 KB, 788x541)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>475757327
>looks like a tent to me
OP is a faggot as usual and posted a modified image
It's just a fucking balloon
>>
>>475757121
>UFOs a real
>government agrees
>UFOs are fake
>reddit agrees
>UFOs ARE REAL!
lulz
>>
That's a balloon
>>
>>475757121
AND WE HAVE A MATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKP1cRsNBLk
>>
File: orbs.jpg (40 KB, 960x679)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>475757121
>>
>>475757496
that's what i'm saying. it's just interesting that literally no one seems to care at all or that every comment is retardedly saying it's a balloon. everyone's just worried about saying niggers and kikes n shit, getting no pussy, dawg. it's sad, i just dont understand. :(
>>
File: op is jew.png (92 KB, 800x800)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>475757121
>>
>>475757590
i literally just screenshotted an image. just go to the links i posted you fucking mayo nigger.
>>
>>475757121
Probably a successor to tr3b
>>
>>475757769
ED-E from Fallout.
>>
>>475757968
>tr3b
idk it's something... it's not a fucking balloon...
>>
>>475757774
The ones that were apparently spotted during the Trump shooting woke me up a lot more to it. I think they’re going to be a big subject not long from now

They’re the only things that can’t be explained or controlled by the powers that be
>>
File: file.png (2.06 MB, 1920x1080)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJpQabMglGM
>>
>>475758241
that's super interesting and i had not heard that. there have been several stories of extraterrestrial involvement in human affairs involving nuclear weapsons launching so it'd be interesting to see if they had something to do with stopping an assassination... i could also just be the nazi's that destroyed that fleet during operation high jump.
>>
>>475757968
They wpuldn't fly it during the day due to OPSEC.
>>475757121
Unkess it goes hypersonic with no sign of propulsion visible and no sonic boom, always assume it is not an NHI craft.
There are craft that do this. They are NHI derived. Congressmen in the IC and Armed committees have said this.
There's practically nothing we can do except get to the bottom of possible shady deals from our(human) end. Little we can do about the NHI issue. As Congressman Norman said though, the young people deserve to know.
>>
>>475758326
does not look even remotely the fucking same. why do they keep trying that?
>>
>>475757796
Memeflag jew calling other people jews, classic
>>
>>475758728
it does, think about the perspective NPC faggot
>>
>>475758241
>>
File: conspiracy.png (796 KB, 1920x1080)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
>>475758728
>does not look even remotely the fucking same
>>
>>475757121
homosexual coverup 100% going on faggit.
>>
>>475757121
why would they visit brazil
>>
>>475757121
looks jewish
>>
>>475758860
literally just check the links that have been posted about it. granted i should have put more effort into the initial post but i did not expect people to be this lazy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1ec0q5x/ufo_sighted_over_curitiba_which_is_the_capital_of/

then take into account the fact that it is stationary in the sky and not moving at all... how is that a balloon? this is madness friend.
>>
>>475759210
i've just gotten confirmation that this craft is possibly jewish in origin.
>>
File: 26780.png (71 KB, 200x200)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
I've seen spaceniggers flying around a few times, fucking wish I had my dslr with a zoom lens on me. I keep one in my truck now, I'm documenting those cunts next time
>>
>>475758870
I’m not totally sold on the “aliens bad” narrative as I’ve dipped into the ufo community recently and that seems to be pushed considerably, especially from government guys like Grusch and Elizondo. I’m always suspect on preferred narratives when looking at any one group

I think it’s a mix of good ayys and bad ayys, but actual disclosure can’t simply be about the tech. These things are supposedly controlled psychically and you’d have to go into way more esoteric topics beyond the scope of our mainstream institutions’ ability to accept

So accepting this stuff is for the individual, but I don’t think disclosure will ever happen from within the institution. However, I think these things in the sky ramp up activity in the next few years and push them to the limits of their ability to steer narratives
>>
also think.. if you are Brazilian and you know of these festivals and balloons why then get out of your car to follow around this particular object in the sky unless it looks so clearly odd to you and unlike other similar floating objects? This individual doesn't seem like a troll as he's moved to vastly different locations it seems to track this object. That's dedication to craft.
>>
>>475759601
from personal experience there are good one's although in a way they may have problems with communication. in as well I know there are multiple alien species so I wouldn't know beyond that one episode of contact. No i'm not talking about it further. I dont care if you dont believe me. BYE!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.