[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cast_system.jpg (91 KB, 1200x630)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
This is the ultimate list
>Brahmin
English, French, Dutch
>Kshatriyas
Germans, Swedes, Norweigans
>Vaishyas
Belgians, Ludxmbourg, Austrians, Finns, Portugese, Spainards
>Sudras
Greeks, Albanians, East slav, upper tier south slavs(Croats and Slovenes), Balts, Romanians
>Dalits
Rest of South Slavs (Serbs,Macedonians, Bosniaks etc.), all of east slavs(Ukrainians, Russians, Belarussians), Georgians, Armenians and Moldovans
>>
>>475757294
Correction i put East Slavs as Sudras i meant West Slavs sorry
>>
you forgot to add the irish to dalit
>>
>>475757294
Kek
>>
>>475757294
alright shlomo
nationalities are jew constructs first of all, second of all geography and eastern europe being a frontier region while the west sat around with time to think
there is no difference in potential between a pure slav and a pure angle or frank, all things being equal
>>
I think all races can be cool and kino, we can all live together as a rainbow nation
>>
>>475757294
i know you're kidding but you're an idiot
the less mixed you are the better you are, the higher quality you are, the healthier and smarter you are
that's why in yugoslavia's example, the more mixed the population the more garbage the country is
it doesn't matter slav or german or whatever, if you're white, the purer of a slav the purer of a germanic you are, the better human being you are, and you should give your entire life and being to preserving that cleanliness

this is why i don't identify as a croat
this is a mud puddle a shit hole cesspit, you got fucking frankenstein trash walking around,
this isn't a nation, this isn't a country, it's a tax border for the local balkan nigger villagers in suits
>>
>>475757294
>Brahmin
Germanics and Celts
>Kshatriyas
Slavics and Balts
>Vaishyas
Romance and Iberian
>Sudras
Greeks
>Dalits
Finns, Hungarians, Basque
>>
>Brahmin
Me
>Khatriyas
Everyone I like
>Vaishyas
Random fags I give zero shits about
>Daliys
Everyone I don't like

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.