[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Trump actually gains support in what is supposed to be Kamala's honeymoon phase. Do the tranny shills prefer to live in a delusional alternative reality rather than face the facts that Kamala is fucking horrible and nobody likes her? Most of them don't even like her but they'll just pretend. The truth is problematic.
>>
>>475757762
The tranny shills are freaking out.
>>
>>475757762
Give it a week, when the romance dies down people will realize how absolutely useless Kamala was as VP.
>>
>>475757762
the joe final fuck you, is real
>>
>>475757762
>Trump actually gains support
Retard, if he's up 2 points last week and up 1 point this week, is that a gain?
>>
>>475757762
She's pulling ahead in a lot of the swing states. She's ahead in Michigan now, she's tied in Wisconsin now. Only down in Georgia by two and NC by two. She's going to win..
>>
At least on this board, it seems like some discord is raiding pol right now. In the national media, the simple fact is they have 3 months to hype her up. The only tool they have is astroturfing cope. Unfortunately, despite the belief of the elite, most people have a functioning brain and remember how utterly unlikeable she is, even in comparison to what they consider Trump’s abrasive nature
>>
File: 1443554654.jpg (31 KB, 601x508)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>475758273
>>
>>475758416
>The only tool they have is astroturfing cope. Unfortunately, despite the belief of the elite, most people have a functioning brain and remember how utterly unlikeable she is, even in comparison to what they consider Trump’s abrasive nature
theyre justifying election fraud and laundering donations.
>>
>>475757762
They will just keep shilling to the bitter end. Terry Davis for president
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfpfKVOX08
>>
>>475757762
>Do the tranny shills prefer to live in a delusional alternative reality

Yes. That's why they're trannies.
>>
>>475757762
>Picture of Kamala drinking Trump's piss
>"drink up kamala, I have the most delicious piss in America. It goes down smooth and light."
>Shajsjruehwhshahdhdhdhdjvlblrlrmdmdmdmdmmmnnnnn!!!!
>"Good girl Kamala, my piss is the most watery and light piss in the country, whores from all over the country, they tell, me, 'you have the most fantastic piss,' and it is true. My piss is not like crooked Joe Biden's piss, which is dark and crunchy
>Msnsjsjahajsjdidueueushsjsjsjaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
>"Yes, good Kamala, drink it all down, it's delicious isn't it? Mmm yeah good hag. Good Indian hag. Now go poo in the loo."
>Nnnnmmmmmmm!!!
>>
>>475758273
lol

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account.

The only way she wins is by cheating the election.
>>
>>475757762
The goal is to convince democrats that they always loved Kamala, that everybody loves Kamala and that we dont need to have a primary where many contestant would debate ideas.

Bear in mind that most democrat are herd animals and their handlers bank on it to impose their own candidate.
>>
>>475758044
Most people don't vote based on facts sadly
>>
>>475757762
I simply refuse to engage with anything Kamala, that’s how unserious it all is
>>
They're spawning all the sudden, because she just got Joe campaign funds transferred to her. They're paying DNC bot farms. Look at this thread. 100 1pbtid memeflags.
>>475695719

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.