[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I feel like I just caught AIDS watching the Olympics opening
This is the most in your face globohomo shit ever

All the lead people are africans and they just unveiled 10 statues of all females including a literal marxist terrorist.

All the male performers look like queer fruitcakes wearing makeup and literal womens clothes

They showed the reconstruction of the Nitre Dame and showed the supposed builders doing the rebuilding (90 % young skinny women lol) doing a rope perfomance from the scaffolding.

I've literally never seen a single woman on a construction site.

Imagine how humiliating it must be to be a catholic nationalist construction worker that actually does all the work only for some gay TV narrator to claim that a black teenage girl did your job

They also had a metal band play while showing dozens of pictures of their decapitated queen like killing their monarch was the biggets achievement ever

I am now fully convinced that the french revolution was a huge mistake
>>
>>475757792
nice russian flag
>>
>>475757792
i only enjoy the Gojira part and the countries on their boats really, everything else has been shit so far
>>
>>475757879
Jew
>>
>>475757792
what do you expect from the Goy-limpics?
>>
>>475757792
>Imagine how humiliating it must be to be a catholic nationalist construction worker that actually does all the work
Then stop doing the work. Until then, your crying falls on deaf ears.
Stop working.
>>
>>475758089
>It's the picture
Nice try
>>
>>475757792
I don't even watch it. ZOG garbage
>>
>>475757792
>Russia banne
>Nature creates weather to create the Russian flag with the stadium backdrop

Proof God is on Russia's side
>>
>>475757792
>EM in Germany = fun
>Olympics in France = niggers
at least they are not speaking german
>>
>>475758355
Marge ?
>>
>>475758713
>Proof God is on Russia's side
Yup.
I refuse to watch the Olympics long as Russia isn't participating. Simply not interested.
>>
File: average-russian.jpg (183 KB, 1894x1080)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>475757879
fpbp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.