[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722020323744665.webm (2.37 MB, 1280x720)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB WEBM
If I understand it correctly, Trump never had a proper plan B campaign in case Kamala was the nominee. Also, it only happened juts once in the entire history of the USA that someone highranking who was voted out got back into the office. Why would he win? Just because?!
>>
File: 1721763019218871.jpg (54 KB, 430x398)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>If I understand it correctly, Trump never had a proper plan B campaign in case Kamala was the nominee.
You are dumber than a nigger if you believe this. If you think they haven't anticipated his death since 2020 and discussed multiple strategies in how to deal with Kamala, you need to lurk the fuck moar.
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
>>475758003
just kys
>>
>>475758003
esl moment
>>
>>475758003
She cute
>>
>>475758003
>gilticus
>>
>>475758003
I remember when I was like 12 or so and saw boobs in a move and suddenly got hard. I never got hard seeing boobs before, and I was so confused why this happened
>>
>>475759037
And I thought I was disgusting for looking at boobs like that because I was taught it's a sin. I suddenly became a dirty sinner and was afraid to tell anyone
>>
>>475758003
>If I understand it correctly, Trump never had a proper plan B campaign in case Kamala was the nominee
You don't understand correctly. His campaign issued a memo stating exactly that in May and Trump said 2 days after the debate (this is on film by the way) that Biden was dropping out and Kamala was going to be one running.

tl;dr you're one retarded ass nigger
>>
>>475758003
don't really need a plan B. kamala is historically disliked, even by dems. they put out articles and polls all over to show her "support" then when it came time for voting in primaries, she got nothing. will dems change to trump? i doubt it, but lots of dems will not bother. hair on fire rhetoric about trump is much less important now, there was a trump presidency and nothing really happened. vote will probably be even lower than 2016. i know i won't bother wasting my time going to vote
>>
>>475758003
if she had gotten a gang rape lessons she would never act like a worthless slutwhore
send her to india asap
>>
>>475758003
>"voted" out
If you believe such things, may I interest you in a bridge I happen to have? Low mileage, lightly used.
Trump is going to "win" because he sucks jew cock.
>>
>>475759152
A memo. Like 2 sentences on a piece of paper? How does that cover it?
>>
File: 20240719_133149.jpg (356 KB, 1536x2048)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
I want to stick my 8 inch dick between big titties so bad bros
>>
>>475759606
No, an entire fucking memo, you gypo nigger. Go back to India.
>>
File: 1720990225624612.gif (206 KB, 257x257)
206 KB
206 KB GIF
>ONE POST BY OP
there is a WILD flood of MAMI KAMI astroturfing right now
1pbtip OP's followed by 1pbtip replies to push back

WE SEE YOU SHILLS
YOUR PROPAGANDA IS AS WEAK AS YOUR CANDIDATE
TRUMP IS RETARDED AND YOU'RE STILL SOMEHOW WORSE
>>
>>475759720
And how long was it?
>>
>>475758003
Obviously trump knew that he would demolish biden, and he also wanted some kind of revenge. But in an unexpected turn of events he is now facing a camel. It is really hard to now shift the focus.

Are them meat bags natural? This is important when posting this but you are the leni klum guy. Leni klum has some really nice tits, i just wish she wasnt that skinny, imagine how big her boobs would be.
>>
>>475760025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
>>
>>475758219
That's what you'd expect from any candidate with some brain, but given what trump is doing it really looks like he wasn't prepared at all.
Which is insane considering what happened during the debate. The only logical explanation is that trump told his people to keep going after biden, thinking that he can beat kamala with no preparation.
Boy, was he wrong.
>>
>>475758003
Trump was allegedly shot less than two weeks kek ago and he's botched all the momentum and hasn't pressed that one of his supporters was murdered -- sacrificed? -- due to gross negligence if not complicity. Instead he's promoting the Bibi narrative that Iran is plotting a hit on him and that they need to be glassed, parroting his faggot VP pick, who has turned MAGA into an eyeliner Yale borderline stolen valor fraud party.

More than likely a bullet didn't even touch Trump so he lied about it. Who gets shot and doesn't see a doctor? Imagine if Trump wasn't in politics and was shot in the ear in NYC. He'd take a photo in the hospital for the NY Post and milk it.

One of his supporters is dead and he doesn't give a shit. Pay off the family and kiss Bibi's ass at his own house, the first world leader who abandoned him in a rigged election.

It doesn't even seem organic. He picked Vance as a scapegoat. This isn't Palin. This is closer to J6 where he sends his base into an abyss and profits. It will be interesting to see if Kamala questions the bullet ear in a debate because that speculation isn't going away. It's going to eclipse the fucking investigation.
>>
I was gonna vote dem but all these virtual signaling liberal white women piss me off so much I'll probably end up voting trump again.
>>
>>475758003
I love Zhenya
She can be totally cute and adorable or insanely sexy or drop dead gorgeous.
She is the perfect girlfriend and waifu.
>>
>>475758003
How do you think this conversation will change the outcome?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.