[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722008446717938s.jpg (10 KB, 187x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
She should be in jail for this tbqh. Disgraceful.

“Kamala Harris [who boycotted @netanyahu
' speech] is totally against the Jewish people. And it amazes me how some Jewish people will vote for the Democrats when they are being treated so disrespectfully and badly. It's shocking. I don't get it.”
https://x.com/DrEliDavid/status/1816332442594123864
>>
>>475758930
>187x250
>Kill yourself
>>
>>475758930
Israel shot Trump
>>
I'm pretty down about the Trump stuff bros. I don't have a lot going on in my life and 2016 was a special time for me personally - a rare win. Why can't the dems and leftists and trannys just let white conservatives like me live in peace somewhere and not mess with us? I don't want to mess with them, I just want to be left alone.
Please, just let us have a single State to ourselves or something and stop forcing their ideology which is diametrically opposed to my own on me and my family. I feel like we've lost our country and nobody even gives a shit.
Is there any hopium he'll win now or is this the end?
>>
File: 1722021392197182.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>475758930
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
>>475758930
https://x.com/AFpost/status/1816892341233516961

>Trump: “No President has done what I’ve done for Israel.”
>>
>>475759128
There are some states though? Texas is totally GOP run for example.
>>
File: conservative.png (509 KB, 1540x1660)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>475759128
>Why can't the dems and leftists and trannys just let white conservatives like me live in peace and not mess with us? I don't want to mess with them, I just want to be left alone.
Read pic related. Conservatism is defined by its opposition to progressivism, which is both why dems/leftists/trannys can't just let you be and why Conservative movements themselves are little more than a stumbling block in the span of history.
>>
>>475758930
ok, but why are you a nigger?
>>
File: kb.jpg (278 KB, 1200x630)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
She met him. In private. Nobody else is going to set up the million dollar speaking fees for speeches about diversity after her terms are up.
>>
He’s still licking jewish arsehole I see
>>
>>475758930
>Trump B L A S T S Kamala
also
>Trump refuses to debate Kamala
pick one and only one faggot
>>
>>475759345
Your post seems to imply that women’s voting and tranny shit is also not a stumbling block in the span of history
>>
>>475758930
MIGA OVERDRIVE!
>>
>>475759904
>met him
According to reports she sperged at him about a ceasefire and he literally laughed in her face and said no. Calling that a “meeting” is a lie
>>
This is why I'm voting for Trump. we can't afford an anti-israel democratic president like Biden again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.