[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The president of Turkey informs Greece that Turkey is monitoring Greece's every step and will intervene when necessary to protect the Muslim minority in Greece.
>>
>>475759419
Israel shot Trump
>>
File: 1714047286297257.jpg (126 KB, 976x850)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
In order to be re-elected, Rajab Erdochad will declare jihad on greece.
>>
>>475759419
Try it, nigga
We've been waiting for a casus belli to liquidate you as punishment for the Armenian and Greek genocides for a century straight. Too bad you've been a neutral pussy all the way up to now, so we couldn't bomb you back to the stone age (aka rewind the clock in Turkey by about one hundred years) without losing the moral high ground. Fucking do it, you boyfucking ibne shitstain. COME ON, BITCH, DO IT.
1878 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE
>>
>>475759419
Look, if Turkey and Greece go to war, I just hope, at the end of the day, everyone has fun. Nato is gay, anyways.
>>475759929
No idea what cunt this is.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.