[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How?
>>
>>475759883
Israel shot Trump
>>
Donald Jürgen Trump is as clean as a whistle
>>
>>475759883
>make everything sexual assault
well, who would benefit from this
>>
>>475759883

All men are sex perverts. I should know, I am one.

My interests extend to the following categories:

>teen
>stepsister
>milf
>gilf (sometimes)
>handjobs
>asian
>black teens
>>
Because the only reason anyone with talent, and I don't mean losers like you spastics who infest this place, gets into politics really is to make it easier for them to have sex with women. It's about status. I base this conclusion on 20 years of being peripherally involved with politicians and going drinking with them.
In fact 95% of all human endeavour and progress is motivated by sex and the attainment of more sex. Men want to become higher status to gain access to more women and higher status women.
It follows that incels like you fucking freaks and weirdos would be puzzled by this.
>>
>>475759883
everybody knows the person who did that died with his brain before the worm began controlling him like a biomecha
>>
>every
seems like only trump and kennedy in this election
>>
>>475759883
Can't be charged with sexual assault if you apologize before charges can be filed - fact.
>>
Women in the United States lie about sexual assault so that they can sue for money. They don't have principles.

That's why they will vote for some of the worst candidates in human history; as long as they get a microscopic chunk of the pie.
>>
>>475760875
Kamala Harris raped me as a child
>>
>>475760416
Gamer go-off moment
You tell 'em, hoss
>>
The guy is a fucking Kennedy. Of course he’s a poon hound. That’s just reality.

These people are all complete dirt balls. Him being a bit grabby is a minor offence in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>475759883
Groping women when you're drunk is based and I'm tired of pretending it's not
>>
>>475761970
Rape is NEVER excusable.
>>
File: 1470404220757.jpg (475 KB, 980x952)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>475759883
EVERYONE is a "sex pervert"
especially women

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.