[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: paganjesus.jpg (201 KB, 1200x675)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
It's curious and interesting that in the last 5 years there was a significant increase in viking and pagan media. from capeshit movies to triple A games.
Following that more people started yapping about their ancient viking ancestors and larping as pagans.
Truly no one is immune to propaganda

Do neopagans even have faith, true belief in the existance of their gods?
>>
>>475759914
Israel shot Trump
>>
>>475759914
I'm 6'4" with Scandi family and I hate the Antichrist.
>>
>>475759914
Neopaganism is the religious version of a teen going Goth Emo or Punk
>>
>>475759914
It's so jews can shoehorn black vikings and teach goyim you always lived around blacks
>>
File: drshekelberg.jpg (1.36 MB, 2048x1936)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>475759914
Anything to get people to move away from Christianity.
>>
>>475759914
History Channel Vikings and Skyrim. They've been grooming this one for a while anon.
>>475760224
This.
>>
>>475759914
God of War Ragnarok was a let down and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't
>>
>>475759914
>Do neopagans even have faith, true belief in the existance of their gods?
From a morality point of view, paganism is indistinguishable from atheism. You basically do what you feel like, and then rationalize it later. Who's to say you're wrong?
>>
File: 1721847733899077.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1024)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>475759914
And they fucked up, they made Thor a fatass. I couldn't get immersed in the propaganda. Who would have known my gamergate dislike of woke such as captain marvel would prevent me from falling for the psyop. Thanks you stupid goons and kikes, ya fucked up and got greedy.
>>
>>475759914
>larping as pagans

still better than worshiping jew i guess
>>
What would some favelado monkey know about this. Heathenfront existed long before that.
>>
>>475760908
>the resident israel flag chimes in
like clockwork
>>
>>475760889
I mean the right wingers learned a lot from those leftists. You could be a glaring con artist like anita sarkeesian or how her fucking jewpsy name is spelled and still get a lot of money from bots.

Didnt trump say he could shoot people on the 5th avenue and they would still like him.
It is like art, but more than that, like art with a brain.
>>
File: 1664024504188211.jpg (220 KB, 960x1280)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>475759914
It's mostly either a larp or a desperate grasp for identity.
I was talking to a couple people about getting a D&D group together a while back and the dude was wearing a hammer necklace. Started talking to him about norse stuff and the children of elm and ash and he nodded along but offered no comments.
Never heard from until I saw the chick months later and she said the guy threw my number away instead of inviting me to the game.
I think most of them are like that.
Just posers.
>>
>>475759914
Of course not. That's the best thing about Paganism, it doesn't have to pretend our gods are real, we just pay respects to old traditions because it is our ancient culture.
>>
>>475762258
It's all a trick though.
"Die in battle you'll go to valhalla"
Is no different from
"Be a patriot die for your country"
It's just people being in power keeping it with propaganda. Always has been.
>>
>>475759914
>internet grifter publicly converts to christianity
"wow it's a miracle he's seen the light and changed his ways"
>internet grifter publicly converts to paganism
"wow what a fraud I can't believe people are falling for this"
>>
God of War is a Jewish game about killing European gods to protect your wife’s son.
Paganism is growing simply because European people are searching for a sense of community and attempting to reconnect with their roots in a way that doesn’t involve worshipping middle eastern Jews.
>>
>>475762540
Again, there's no Valhalla so no one is pretending to die in battle to go there unlike you who actually believe you are the good guys and your meganomanical pursuit of endless murder abroad for a foreign master is very real to you "men of god" Christians. It is you the only one brainwashed here.
>>
>>475762540
Back then they needed warriors. Now they need slaves. That’s why we went from paganism to a religion that tells you to turn the other cheek, sit tight and obey authority, do not resist evil, do not try to stop Jews from taking over the world because in two weeks Jesus is going to come back and save us.
>>
>>475763739
I'm not christian and your assumptions are wild.
I said I don't like propaganda or people in power and you respond by saying I'm a christian who is brainwashed and pursue endless murder.
Your logic doesn't track.
>>
>>475760447
This
>>
>>475759914
>NoOooOOOOoo!
>You need to respect my desert slave-sect! Christianity!
>Not your ancestor believes!
do christkikes really?
>>
>>475762258
>it is our ancient culture
And Christianity is our actual culture and how we ruled the world for the last 2000 years.
>>
>>475759914
Why did Americans appropriate our history, and fuck it up so much. I hate all of these things. Let me have my history and leave me alone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.