[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5105.jpg (31 KB, 445x145)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Seems like the consensus is that Trump was never even shot. It’s wild how fast Trump has lost momentum since that rally.
>>
>>475760292
Why do leftists all think that any bullet from an AR15 explodes on impact? If it was a standard FMJ round it doesn't explode anything. It just makes a hole the size of the bullet which is a lot smaller than you retards probably think it is and if it just grazed his ear it wouldn't do that much damage. AR15s are not as powerful as you morons think. It's considered too light of a round to even hunt deer with. It only looks like a military rifle. It does not have full auto or burst fire. It's a glorified boar hunting rifle at best.
>>
>>475760292
I was kinda on the fence about trump but after seeing Nicks arguments I’m done with this election. Not voting trump.
>>
Hard to have any sympathy for him. You know he’d be more than happy to spread baseless conspiracies against his opponents.
>Obama birth certificate
>>
>>475760292
So you finally figured it out it was all a hoax? Took you faster than I thought desu. I thought it would have taken you another 6 months.
>>
>>475761430
I don’t think it was a hoax but Trump was probably just hit by debris or something. Not as badass as he made it look.
>>
>>475761368
Yeah, I bet you were on the fence faggot. Eat shit, leftist.
>>
Nick the Spic, my latinx friend and firearms expert, says that the shockwave alone would've killed the entire rally! It's over for drumpftards!
>>
>>475761957
I’m a groyper, retard, not a leftist. I want to MAGA not MIGA
>>
>>475761934
>I don’t think it was a hoax

Forget the compliment then. Back to the dumbass nogunz normie bin with you. Check back in 6 months.
>>
They might have to shoot off his other ear to get those numbers back up.
>>
>>475761934
Doctors report shows gunshot wound. George Floyd autopsy showed Fentanyl overdose. You will never be a woman. These 3 facts brought to you by fuck you
>>
>>475760292
This fucking guy has jumped the shark holy shit. It was literally overnight. Should’ve known that episode with Ye was the peak
>>
>>475760292
What caused the shrapnel? It’s like all these retards are missing the point. Crooks wasn’t there to shoot the crowd you retards.
>>
>>475760292
>me, a rightwing grifter. Believes this happened. I'm more than qualified to determine this. And if this is true. It diminshes his legitimacy.
>>
>>475760292
9 out of 10 trannies think Trump wasn't shot
>>
>>475762145
Xe prefer "Gaper" now.
>>
File: 20240723_163144.jpg (191 KB, 1622x2048)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Who cares what Nick Fuentes thinks he is literally a Mexican gay federal informant with no real beliefs or integrity beyond being gay (homosexual), as in that he is physically attracted to other men.

Kamala is the future. Nick doesn't have any part of that. Already rejected by his mommy AOC, and now Kamala finna give it to him like Michelle.
>>
>>475760292
He was shot at regardless.
Imagine trying to gaslight a fucking assassination attempt.
You fuckers will get yours.
>>
>>475761373
The funniest thing about that, is it was all like Likudnik kikes pushing it. That demonstrates him being a mouthpiece for these same types adven then.

You had Orly Taitz, Phil Berg, the ZOA Award-winning World Net Daily, and jew owned tabloids.
>>
File: 1721813691529891.jpg (67 KB, 1004x804)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>475762708
Btw I'm voting kamala. Pic related me voting in the United States federal election for the 20th time that day back in 2020.
>>
>>475760292
it fucking grazed him niggers it doesn't have to implode
>>
>>475762479
The teleprompter, which was clearly intact before and after the shooting, was the source
Trust the facts bro
Patriots are in control
2 more weeks!
>>
>>475760292
Trump wasn't even speaking when the shots were fired.
>>
>>475760292
The consensus has always been and always will be that OP is a faggot, actually.
>>
>>475762708
why isnt there an ai video of her getting GBd in the oval office yet?
>>
>>475762479
The bullet of an assault rifle 15 explodes in the air you retard
>>
>>475761373
I’ll give you a pass since the flag indicates you’re ESL Chinese or Indian, but sorry sweetie, Obama birth certificate was a Hillary creation.
>>
>>475760292
Trump is the boy who cried "wolf". He lies so often and so grandiosely, that it would be hard to believe anything from him anymore. It would be hard to believe form him even if his head had split right open on TV.
>>
Gaslighting an assassination attempt makes you complicit.
I hope you've all considered the full implications of that, because we sure have.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.