[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3117.jpg (106 KB, 907x898)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
White People will bounce back. The past 30 years are nothing compared to our long and glorious history.
>>
>>475761042

How you think it will happen?

And also reveal yourself
>>
File: splishy.gif (986 KB, 498x272)
986 KB
986 KB GIF
>>475761042
totally, we just need to either deport, subjugate or exterminate about 40% of the populations in our countries.
nothing a little bootstrapping can't fix
>>
>>475761183
Designer baby boom, duh
>>
>>475761183
>>475761546
>>
>>475761042
There are more white people alive today than at any time in history.

Whites need to - and can afford to - cull their weak. That is the process that is going on now.
>>
I wonder what's different between now and that 'glorious past'

I think of the good old days,
long since ended,
when my nights were filled with joyful songs.
I search my soul and ponder the difference now. Psa 77:5-6
“Memory supplies the colours with which Hope paints her truest pictures.” (Maclaren)
“If no good was in the present, memory ransacked the past to find consolation. She fain would borrow a light from the altars of yesterday to light the gloom of to-day. It is our duty to search for comfort, and not in sullen indolence yield to despair.” (Spurgeon)
>>
>>475761042
Real
>>
I'm literally just letting everything collapse
then we can start building anew
>>
File: Joseph McCabe.png (201 KB, 1618x902)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>475761042
>our long and glorious history.
lol
lmao even
>>
>>475761042
As long as the psychopaths arent dealt with nothing will bounce back
>>
>>475762705
>McCabe
>Yet another Celtoid undermining the White race.

Many such cases.
>>
>>475761042
Historically, there is no bouncing back. Once your golden years are over you can aspire to nothing more than being an impoverished minority in a backwater. Which is more than most get (complete extinction and history footnote)
>>
>>475761042
Yeah but this is the worst time to ever be white and a male in human history, like even during the mongol invasions, Islamic Spain, the Ottoman expansion into Europe, white men had it better than today.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.