[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722015726659887.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
Bang/coc/ Dangerous
Canada is collapsing.

THEORIES / HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
>canadian immigrants will be used to enforce tyranny using the CAF, because they don't give a fuck about canadians
>we will see a hindu-sikh proxy war in canada soon
>population of canada is actually 60 million
>all canadians are addicted to drugs, SSRIs, etc
>gubbermint subsidized immigrant wages

There are NO FUCKING JOBS.
>>
>>475761089
Israel shot Trump
>>
Why do whites lack empathy
You have jobs
We have talent
You have vacant lands
We have families

I think it is
No human should suffer if excess resources are there in others hand s
>>
>>475761089
Fuck, my bad. Previous thread:
>>475731481
>>
>>475761226
Check your stale pasta before you re-post it.
You're missing half of it.
>>
>>475761089
>>475760546
Now Google that headline and even include daily mail in the search, amd see just what happens. Tell me there isn't an organized effort to genocide whites lmao

Let me guess, google has delisted the page? I use Yandex for 98% of my searches now. Google and the Media are working together to gaslight us into being complacent until it's too late. It may already be too late.
>>
>>475761226
>No human should suffer if excess resources are there in others hand
Excess is relative. Negro sees you've got some nice tools, lots of them, he takes half. Now you cannot do your job, you go out of business, your family starves.

It also completely ignores the fact that SOMEONE produced those excess resources, and giving them to someone who could not, will lead to increasing population of those who CAN NOT support themselves, like Africa today. A large percentage of food is imported into Africa, paid for by Western countries foreign aid. All it's done is increased the demand/need for even more foreign aid.
>>
>>475761089
>>canadian immigrants will be used to enforce tyranny using the CAF, because they don't give a fuck about canadians
Based Alberta is presently seeking to directly hire immigrants into police officer positions.

>gubbermint subsidized immigrant wages
Roughly 1/3rd of Canadians work for the government so that may help explain why there's always a solid base of 25% supporting the dumbest pro-totalitarian ideas that have something like a rainbow or a no rednecks sign painted on.

>>475761445
Works on my PC. However the Google filter bubble is a real thing that exists and quietly whispers lies to you in its own way.
>>
Reminder that it was other white people who caused this to show off how not racist they are.
>>
>>475761921
>Based Alberta is presently seeking to directly hire immigrants into police officer positions.
Based Danielle Smith is a fucking Boomer tier civnat who will need to unfuck herself posthate.
>>
File: sonner-tranner.jpg (50 KB, 599x599)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>475761922
>Reminder that it was other white people who caused this to show off how not racist they are.
Mostly with Vaginas.
>>
>>475761161
>Israel shot Trump
And he liked it.
>>
File: holocaust-shoes.jpg (229 KB, 1000x667)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>475761226
>Why do whites lack empathy
If Whites lacked empathy, we wouldn't have this mass immigration problem now, would we?
>>
>>475762316
What would happen if Trudeau got shot?
>>
>>475761921
>Roughly 1/3rd of Canadians work for the government so that may help explain why there's always a solid base of 25% supporting the dumbest pro-totalitarian ideas that have something like a rainbow or a no rednecks sign painted on.
30% of Canadians work for the Government. 10% of Canadians are on welfare. Trudeau won with 39.5% of the popular vote.
>>
Just want to say, incredible gem posts in these past 10 threads.
Proud of you anons.

Can a fellow anon make up a few /coc/ OP pics, in the style of pic related?
Decent memes:
>MAID
>canadian armed forces
>slums / India
>toronto cesspit neighbourhoods
>various drugs (fentanyl, meth, crack)
>sikhs
>>
>>475762588
Everyone will just vote in another liberal dictator. Leafs act like they hate JT but always run to his defence when it comes to the shit he does like open borders and tranny crap
>>
>>475762588
>What would happen if Trudeau got shot?
I want Trudeau to live to be 100 years old, having to make guest appearances on Canadian game shows and local festival dunk tanks.

He is such an embarassment that his wife left him and his children will likely NOT keep the last name Trudeau because it is so shameful. I cannot thing of a more appropriate life sentence for a narcissistic bipolar perfumed prince, trustfund bastard.
>>
>>475761403
Cucknadian pigskins are the most cowardly retards on the planet, snarky little cunts as always, never to someone's face though, interestingly enough. It's part of the identity crisis that comes with not having a single distinguishable characteristic like history culture language or religion that identifies you as uniquely Canadian besides a shitty flag, corporate meme, or a footprint of any sort on the world.
>>475761920
>someone produced those excess resources
Funny way of saying your people swiped them from others.
>>475762401
You're using us in a miscalculated attempt to get cheap, exploitable labour; just like you exploited and stole from us all those years ago. It's going to backfire and we WILL get payback, just you wait.
>>
>>475761089
Justin Trudeau convoy of carbon burning SUV webm
>>
>>475763187
Swiping from swipers is no different than pissing in the ocean, building an empire out of a settlement is the realm of god emperors Nigel.
>>
>>475764847
That’s not a Nigel. It’s a Muhammad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.