[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722007082829781.jpg (165 KB, 1187x653)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Can anyone riddle me why the right wing is just so darn Jewish? More so than the left? Should we be worried about how Jewish the right wing and the Republican party is?
>>
>>475761527
Why do wingnats tongue the anuses of goat raping pedophiles?
>>
>>475761527
Evangelicals.
>>
>>475761786
What are wingnats
>>
>>475761527
Christniggers worship jews
>>
>>475761527
Pretending to care about what evangelicals want, is an old plan the Republicans came up with to try to control the religious votes forever. None of them cared about Israel or abortion before the 1970's.
>>
>>475761527

Really? Why is the Biden Administration packed full of Jews and Jew lovers? Didn't his entire family marry Jews? I don't think it's possible for Biden to be more Jewed.
>>
File: evang.webm (1.24 MB, 574x382)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB WEBM
>>475761527
bongs mostly
>>
>>475761527
jew worshipers worship jews
>>
>>475761527
Money & Baby Yeshua.
>>
>>475761527
Boomers.
>>
>>475761527
They're trying to push out white nationalists plebs from the republican party. Once again proving nazis are just useful idiots for the GOP.
How does it feel to know you've been used to further israels agenda?
>>
>>475761527
$$$
>>
>>475761527
Because Israel is propped up by rightwing values like ethnic hierarchy and colonization. Also religious values align many to see Israel's claim as a matter if faith. "Judeo-Christian" values creates a partnership of faith.
>>
>>475761527
>J
Ok jew shill
>>
>>475761527
Boomer here and I can tell you the real answer but you wont believe me. When Israel gets a left wing government, left wing politics in the west get more jewish. When Israel gets a right wing government, right wing politics in the west get more jewish.

The side that becomes more jewish is less likely to have any real substance. it's likely to embrace it's own values beyond lip service. aka left wing parties that become more jewish will not care about liberal values and will just shill for israel and that will be what they aim for (their highest purpose). right wing parties that become more jewish will not care about conservative values and will just shill for israel and that will be what they aim for (their highest purpose).

It all depends on wither israel is currently right wing or left wing.

it doesn't matter if the left or right wing is in control in the west. Because international Jewry remain in charge and those states remain ZOG.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.