[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why did Trump agreed to a debate with Biden so early in the race? It allowed them to pivot to harris.
Once again, republicans seem to be 2 steps behind in terms of strategy.
>>
>>475761703
Because Trump always wins no matter what even when he loses.
>>
>>475761849
For comparison his first debate with Hillary was September 26. Didn't anyone in the Trump team think thats odd?
>>
>>475761703
>republicans seem to be 2 steps behind in terms of strategy.
It seems this way because you’re a gay retard.
>>
>>475761703
>another totally organic pro kamala thread
Where did all the BBC spam go? Why did it stop this week?
>>
>>475763285
So much this. I demand my BBC threads back
>>
>>475761703
Got any good thicc Indian chick recommendations?
>>
>>475763285
/ptg/ had to quit their side gigs to go on damage control
>>
Idk that Biden stink doesnt just go away because they appointed his VP. Trump held back all his ad money, he picked his VP to double down on a voting bloc that Kamala is poison to and is crucial for swing states, they were prepared for this scenario
>>
>>475761703
>they wanted Harris all along
LOL
LMAO even
If they wanted Kamala they would have pushed Biden down the stairs years ago.
They're trying to make the best of a worst case scenario and floundering. That's why you're here fuckboi.
>>
Anon, polls are irrelevant now. Everyone remembers Biden/Harris admin, the inflation, the INVASION.
NYC is going to vote for Trump this time.

The problem is that Harris and her (((Friends))) will simply cheat again.

Which is why you MUST GET TRAINED to make arrests, and be ready to do so in defense of your votes.
Period.

Get Trained, you're down to ~3months.
>>
>>475761703
Trump was playing 5d chess, while democrats were playing 12d string theory hyperspace chess.
>>
File: Nooneispaid.jpg (316 KB, 1152x1036)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>475763285
>>
>>475761703
>subvert the electoral process to force an hated nominee
>start the massive medias propaganda machine and try to guilt trip half a country into voting for a crazy drunktard
yeah
yeah
the US is going in a good direction, I can feel it
>>
Kamala unlikable
Biden actually more likable

Kek you killed yourselves probably on purpose because the Democratic party knows that the whole Ukraine thing is going nuts and they're going to lose their ass
>>
File: IMG_8417.jpg (94 KB, 1024x883)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>475761703
Still waiting for someone to explain to me why the Democrat president getting beaten in a debate so badly his own party forced him to quit the race is a bad thing for President Trump.
>>
>>475771637
>Still waiting for someone to explain to me why the Democrat president being replaced by a more popular candidate who is polling better against Trump is a bad thing for Trump
>>
>>475766907
>>
Still waiting for someone to explain to me why Trump walked back his commitment to a Harris debate just two days after saying it
>>
>>475761703
The GOP is attempting this strategy of suing because Harris is using funds donated to the Biden campaign which technically makes sense as if you donated assuming Biden would be the front runner your funds shouldn't be used to support Harris, but it's a total loser as none of those doners really care and Harris was on the ticket anyway. It's the only reason I can think of as to why Trump said he wouldn't debate her until she's official. If he agreed it'd give her more credibility as the Democratic frontrunner, however that's all but locked in anyway thus it's a really bad move. If I'm right though than the GOP really is 2 steps behind because calling Trump out now in this clusterfuck was clever. Right now I think this entire election is going to be a complete sham where it'll be completely meaningless to our domestic policy and we're just going to be voting to who will sever who's foreign interests better. This country is a joke.
>>
>>475761703
He's trolling by questioning whether Harris will actually be the actual nominee.
>>
>>475761703
simple rhey needed Trump to frame Biden as a demented candidate in full view, before they killed him. Then they would remove Biden and it would be Haley vs Harris and Haley would win. They would frame Iran and Netanyahu's visit was meant to rally for war.
>>
>>475761703
>It allowed them to pivot to harris
The incompetent hole who just a week ago literally no one liked? What’s your point?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.