[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GSpFcK4WQAEvxl4.jpg (101 KB, 735x900)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Kahlistani Sikh pajeets are the worst kind of pajeets even the non khalistani ones .

Like bro you're a Indian like me just because you have a turban and a beard doesn't make you non-indian.

Also their fake ass religion that was founded just 200 years ago kek .

It was a good thing that whites gave that Sikh lady who was singing cringey Sikh choir at a trump rally a reality check .

Also Canada literally support these fags and then blames India for killing Sikh extremists
>>
>>475761824
Does your religion make you carry a weapon?
>>
>>475762189
No I'm a Hindu also why would you carry a weapon If he's not a soldier or a police
>>
>>475762189
There is no hard on universal mandate in hinduism other than cow protectionism and encouraging vegeterianism, but meat is allowed for kshatriyas and shudras occasionally
>>
>>475762417
>No
Then I do not respect your religion.
>also why
I ask the questions here, buster.
>>
>>475762539
>There is no hard on universal mandate in hinduism
What is up with the coprophilia in India?
Are you hiding jews?
>>
>>475761824
Domestic racism is the funniest
>>
>>475762741
Retard it allows you to carry weapon but only if you are going to war/religious dispute .

Other wise you can't use weapon to harm your own race
>>
>>475761824
you are all the same, from Rabat to Dhaka from Oman to Istanbul
>>
>>475761824
>the worst kind of pajeets
They're all awful and any distinction between them is meaningless to humans
>>
>>475763116
Istanbul is in turkey you low iq American
Dhaka is in bangladesh
Oman is middle eastern
Rabat is morrocan

You low iq American retard

To me all you whites look the same despite having difference in languages
But should I blame the certain kind who made the mistake or blame the entire sphere .

>80iq American here guys

You are dumb as hell
>>
>>475763028
>Retard it allows you
My question was if it makes/mandates you to.
>only if you are going to war/religious dispute
Now I am confused. So you do have to carry a weapon every day?
>you can't use weapon to harm your own race
How do you people define race?
>>
>>475761824
They make the rest of us look bad in the world's eyes. So sick of them
>>
>>475763494
Yes it does mandates us to carry weapon but one must not carry weapon to disturb the peace and harmony of the culture

>How do you people define race

Well India is similar to europe the only difference is europe is not a country and India is

Just like how in Europe you have different ethnic group among whites like. English,french,German

Same thing is in india but the thing is we all are united people of India .
>>
>>475763504
No shit fucking fagass turban wearers
>>
>>475762970
Chud propaganda
>>
>>475763467
Yes I was stating that people from that region of the world look the same to me

I cannot tell a Muslim or Hindu apart at face value
>>
>>475761824
we get it, they're your version of commie jews, so what kind of jew are you?
>>
File: abby.png (499 KB, 748x585)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>475763794
>the peace and harmony of the culture
>we all are united people of India
Isn't this thread precisely about how you are not united culturally and religiously?

Our division is what makes us strong.
Germans are honourable because we are not French. We strive for peace because they are not British and we have impeccable taste in women because we are not French.
Only by juxtaposing the inadequacies of others can we truly bring the issues that matter to the forefront and strive to grow as a people.

You should embrace your differences and fight more.
>>475764246
So you are not hiding jews?
>>
>>475764854
Retard read my post clearly above I'm talking about khalistani Sikh jeets who are Indian sperationists living in canada
>>
>>475761824
A jeet is a jeet. Their sub-faction or whatever the fuck is meaningless.
>>
>>475761824
stop the pojeet on pojeet violence
>>
File: GMQHVIUbEAAic-F.jpg (10 KB, 219x256)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>475765126
You are a gypsy

Also Don't live in the same country as this fag
>>
>>475764854
Hey can you tell me something about Germany
>>
>>475765282
That fag would love to live in another country, sadly he's can't leave.

And gyps are your brothers. Shit smelling, ugly brown things. If you people didn't exist we would not have this gyp problem. I hate you fucking jeets so much.
>>
>>475764304
us hindus are more handsome you benchod, that’s how you can tell the difference
>>
>>475764771
We are the eternal enemies of semites and semitic religions. Literally
We are unironically aryans, however chuds seethe about it
>>
>>475762189
>>475761824
>>475762417
>>475762741
>>475762970
>>475763025
You fucking madarchod. Hindus Sikhs Jains and Buddhists are all brothers. We are all Sanatani. Stop fighting with each other. Either both of you are Muslim or Jews. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you madarchod. Our common cultural and historical oppressor and enemy is islam. White people are not our enemy.
Sikhs/Hindus are not our enemy.
Jews also are technically not our enemy.
We must resist (non-violently) using political and diplomatic means to get rid of Islam in India.
>>
File: inventions.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>475765017
>we all are united people of India
>I'm talking about khalistani Sikh jeets who are Indian sperationists
What?
>Hey can you tell me something about Germany
We invented everything apart from the concentration camp.
British beat us to that one but in order to outshine them ours have swimming pools and sometimes even rollercoasters.
The British just dont delouse people and let them die of Typhus but we have gas chambers for that. Yes our chefs only have one Michelin star but we rotate them a lot.

Oh no I know what you are thinking! Surely there must be a catch. You wont just round people up to pamper them like that right?
Well .. W we do masturbate them to death.
Why you ask?
Bam!
New invention!
South Korea we're coming for you next!
>>
>>475767198
Are you retard by any chance ???
>>
>>475767333
Bro I'm talking about sperationists the one who wants to break the country from inside the marxists- communist liberal types
>>
>>475767198
You guys don't even play nice to one another over here lmao.
>>
>>475767562
Bro honestly I don't gaf about Sikhs or Muslims even Dalits because they're not from our religion .
>>
>>475767671
Seeing all the people get in massive fights over khalistan here tells me all I need to know about that.
>>
>>475767509
Seperatists.
You want to be unified and gay?
Then let them go.
They dont share your values or religion.
>>
>>475767385
Okay, prove that you are not a Muslim by copy pasting this exactly. Post this comment:

"I denounce the prophet Mohammad, I reject the will of Allah. I would gladly wipe the floors of a bathroom by tearing the pages of the Holy Qur'an. Fuck Allah. Fuck Mohammad with pig's penis. Allah is the Dajjal"
>>
Anyone who knows anything about Sikh history should not be surprised that they’re always carrying weapons
>>
>>475767808
I don't want to be unified and gay this country would be better if they leave .

Also Jewish secularism propoganda fucked india up like it did to germany
>>
>>475767857
>>475767385
Okay, prove that you are not a Muslim by copy pasting this exactly. Post this comment:

"I denounce the prophet Mohammad, I reject the will of Allah. I would gladly wipe the floors of a bathroom by tearing the pages of the Holy Qur'an. Fuck Allah. Fuck Mohammad with pig's penis. Allah is the Dajjal"
>>
>>475767198
Based. Total Dharma Victory
>>
>>475768020
>I don't want to be unified and gay this country would be better if they leave .
So what is the problem?
If you guys had a homegrown movement to support their separatism in a peaceful manner you would instantly enjoy good relations with a buffer state.
>Also Jewish secularism propoganda fucked india up like it did to germany
>Jewish
>india
>germany
I fucking knew it!
You are hiding jews!
Give em up now!
>>
>>475768120
Hand over the kikes and nobody needs to die, Kalli!
>>
File: gdp2050.jpg (32 KB, 1009x439)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>475761824
With this mentality you will not go anywhere. In the last century a colleague explained to me why the Arabs will never unite: if there was only one porter in a station, he would carry your suitcase, if there were two, they would argue among themselves. I do not think the situation has changed and you demonstrate that you are no better than them.
>>
>>475770234
True desu.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.