[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1674756362112.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Western society is breaking down by the minute and "the wealthy people in charge" are unaware because they never venture out into normal society. This means our leaders have no idea what they are doing because they lack the information and experience to lead.
>>
>>475762063
The final redpill is that even the satanic elite wear no clothes
>>
>>475762063
>he thinks they're unaware
>he thinks the leaders have no idea
I've been told that americans are fucking stupid but I never thought the reality was this grim
>>
>>475762291
They are literally unaware, they are like Marie Antoinette
>>
>>
>>475762291
it's a 1 pbtid bait post, Ivan
nobody unironically uses fedpepe anymore
>>
>>475762063
the trickle down hasn't kicked in yet, soon you will be a new immigrant to america with a billion dollars in the bank and 15 kids

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.