[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shfsm2bxnwed1.jpg (197 KB, 1290x1290)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
why is donOld so frightened of debating Harris? is it because he knows he's gonna get steamrolled? or is he acting like a pussy ass bitch for some other reason?
>>
>>475762160
We're all afraid of her STDs
And we all know Trump is a germophobe
>>
>>475762160
I live in the bluest part of a very blue city. In fact, I live in a Park Avenue duplex. As you can imagine, we ALL rode with Biden in 2020, and our building donated 8 figures to his campaign.
I'm not going to lie, we were getting a bit concerned about Joe's health, but we knew he could still beat Trump. I can't pretend I wasn't a little disquieted about Kamala being nominated in the way she was, but I figured "Blue no matter who, right" .
We had a Co-op board meeting yesterday to vote on an application by a famous black rapper who has put in an offer on the apartment below mine. Most of us were very excited about having a diverse neighbor and it was a packed meeting. Naturally the subject of Joe's stepping aside for Kamala was the first thing everybody wanted to talk about.
The Chairperson, Mrs Rothstein-Goldberg (her husband is a partner at Goldman Sachs), cleared her throat and without preamble loudly proclaimed "Over my dead fucking body!"
You could have cut the silence with a knife! Our heads swivelled towards her in unison, open-mouthed. None of us had ever heard her swear before.
"Over my dead fucking body" she repeated.
"I'm not giving a single cent to that nigger whore, and damned if I'll vote for her. After they tried to kill him, I'm voting for Trump".
I was aghast. I looked round in bewilderment expecting the room to explode, but instead all I could see were clenched jaws and slow, deliberate nods.
"Trump for me too" said Mr Weiss (he owns the 5th floor). "My father didn't survive three death camps just to see me vote for a Palestinian-loving whore".
"I might not like Trump, but at least he's a friend to Israel." This was met with a loud murmur of approval and i watched in shock as i saw every single person in the room agreeing with him.
Before I could stop myself I blurted out" Jew, no matter who, right? ". That brought the house down!
We then decided we didn't need that young negro thug in our building after all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.