[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1592696978736.png (324 KB, 687x739)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>Blumpf cratering in polls, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina all back in play
>"oldest candidate in history" blowing up in their face spectacularly
>worst VP pick in American history
>everyone has already forgotten about the assassination
>Drumpf melting down in hourly unhinged Truth Social tirades
>getting decimated in the meme war
>Dems shattering fundraising records while Musk gets cold feet about backing GOP
>full media apparatus mobilized in gaslighting and astroturfing campaigns for Kamala
>>
>>475762284
Kamala will win as long as she picks the correct VP and not the goddamned disaster of a VP that Trump picked.
>>
File: swing states.png (39 KB, 630x202)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>475762284
What? Trump is winning literally every swing state.
>>
>>475762284
I live in the bluest part of a very blue city. In fact, I live in a Park Avenue duplex. As you can imagine, we ALL rode with Biden in 2020, and our building donated 8 figures to his campaign.
I'm not going to lie, we were getting a bit concerned about Joe's health, but we knew he could still beat Trump. I can't pretend I wasn't a little disquieted about Kamala being nominated in the way she was, but I figured "Blue no matter who, right" .
We had a Co-op board meeting yesterday to vote on an application by a famous black rapper who has put in an offer on the apartment below mine. Most of us were very excited about having a diverse neighbor and it was a packed meeting. Naturally the subject of Joe's stepping aside for Kamala was the first thing everybody wanted to talk about.
The Chairperson, Mrs Rothstein-Goldberg (her husband is a partner at Goldman Sachs), cleared her throat and without preamble loudly proclaimed "Over my dead fucking body!"
You could have cut the silence with a knife! Our heads swivelled towards her in unison, open-mouthed. None of us had ever heard her swear before.
"Over my dead fucking body" she repeated.
"I'm not giving a single cent to that nigger whore, and damned if I'll vote for her. After they tried to kill him, I'm voting for Trump".
I was aghast. I looked round in bewilderment expecting the room to explode, but instead all I could see were clenched jaws and slow, deliberate nods.
"Trump for me too" said Mr Weiss (he owns the 5th floor). "My father didn't survive three death camps just to see me vote for a Palestinian-loving whore".
"I might not like Trump, but at least he's a friend to Israel." This was met with a loud murmur of approval and i watched in shock as i saw every single person in the room agreeing with him.
Before I could stop myself I blurted out" Jew, no matter who, right? ". That brought the house down!
We then decided we didn't need that young negro thug in our building after all
>>
>>475762284
Why are you wearing a red hat OP?
Put your tissue in the proper receptacle and change your smoke alarm battery
NIGGER
>>
>>475762411
DELETE THIS
NOW
>>
>>475762389
>Kelly or Cooper and she has it in the bag
>>
>475762284
Trump is winning though
>>
>>475762411
We know
Remember niggers can't change a smoke alarm battery.
Hence, this thread was created
>>
>>
>>475762284
These bots are getting wierd
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfpfKVOX08
>>
File: 1721800105823588.jpg (32 KB, 800x452)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>475762284
>>475762389
>>475762529
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
>>475762411
Right now yeah.
But those are much better numbers for Harris than Biden was seeing this time last week, and trending in her favor.
If she picks Mark Kelly, Arizona flips her way.
>>
>>475762411
>Muh polls

How did that work out for you back in 2022?
>>
>>475762284
>>475762284

You are brown and circumcised
>>
>>475762730
People are finished with the Biden/Harris catastrophe
>>
>>475762677
>another totally organic pro kamala thread
Why did the BBC spam stop this week?
>>
>>475762284

go back to licking your rapist nigger's shitty asshole.
your shilling has no power here .. fucking faggots
>>
>>475762284
Good. He backstabbed Whites and deserves to lose.
>>
>>475762730
Imagine being paid to post here
Lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.