[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0164.jpg (633 KB, 1170x1792)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
it's literally their favorite thing ever
how'd this happen?
>>
Says the guy who wants more feral street niggers
>>
>>475762810
It is really funny how the progressive left basically admits it is for eugenics and convenience when pressed
>>
>>475762810
wouldn't it be better to sterilize them instead of sacrificing their spawn to satan?
>>
>>475762916
We should force white women to give birth to multiple babies and castrate all black people so they will no longer poison the blood of the nation
>>
>>475762656
They want to not have to endure an unwanted pregnancy, it's not hard to understand. And yes, they could just not have sex, but they want to have sex too! Which, again, isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>475762656
The entire “reproductive rights” thing is funny because it’s a bunch of women who will never actually get an abortion screaming about how important it is when abortions are becoming rarer and rarer. Hookup culture is going down in flames but they keep beating that drum. Overturning Roe was also a truly 300 IQ move by the GOP, definitely didn’t piss off young women (again who don’t even get abortions!) even more for almost nothing in return

It’s funny but social conservative types have really hurt the right, between Roe overturned, to project 2025 being posted online for seemingly no reason, to now making fun of childless women

>>475762810
Imagine if they just listened to orange man and didn’t go after abortion, now he’s on 24/7 damage control
>>
>>475763115
I think you replied to the wrong anon
>>
>>475762656
If abortion is legalized, then the same woman who would have been jailed for throwing her baby in the dumpster now gets off without consequences for killing her unborn child.

Make criminals commit the crime. Don't legalize the crime.
>>
>>475763173
They need to feel pain in order to understand their choices have consequences. Ban abortion from white women.
>>
>>475763315
Maybe, but it's still my opinion
>>
>>475763173
>They want
This is the real problem. Women want things that destroy themselves and everyone around them. Listening to them is a huge mistake, obeying them is a bigger mistake. Exalting them to positions of power is the single greatest mistake of all time next to allowing kikes to live.
>>
>>475763327
Abortionists should be the ones that should be held accountable for murder for hire. Make it so only the shadiest fuckers on the outskirts of the law are able to do it and it will take a sharp downturn
>>
>>475763585
I think you'll find that most doctors performing abortions are jewish or some kind of nigger golem. I agree with you.
>>
>nooo Chad/Jamal is going to stop paying for my block you phone reeeeee
>>
>>475762656
If you don't want me to murder my pregnant wife, stop forcing men to pay child support
>>
>>475764597
Sounds like a justified abortion. Imagine the financial suffering this man would have to go through if he let her live #abortionlogic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.