[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: patjeetrapeman.png (446 KB, 1080x1842)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>My Hypothesis
Considering its horrendous Public Image that India has projected—on a GLOBAL scale—I believe the current trajectory is aiming society towards total race realism & the total collapse of all things "racist." And I think the PQ might be the catalyst to get us there. I am, of course, talking about the Pajeet Question.

First, let's examine the biggest factor that's caused the current blight on India's Public Image.
>Widespread memes about poop/piss, smelly jeets, dung-worshipping, street-shitting, feminine rapists, etc.
Poo memes have single-handedly ruined any spiritual, hippie-dippie, nonsensical marketing that wine aunts & yoga instructors have wrongly applied to India for years, PERMANENTLY.
That's done for. GONE. Bye-bye! Now when people think "India" their brains imagine literal FECES.
India is forever a global laughing stock due to the AI poop memes. It's actually amazing.

Now, let's examine some behavioral factors that contribute to the PQ.
>Immigration
Once they migrate to an area, they spread. And their smell is unavoidable.
>Nepotism
Once a jeet acquires a position within Recruiting, that company is done for. The entire company will turn brown overnight.
Have you checked in on Canada lately? Been on any of the subplebbits about Indian immigration into Canada?
It's not good.
Even PREDDITORS have had enough of them. Think about that...
Even normies are grouping Indians together as a collective, to denounce them. This is supposed to go against their entire ethos...

With their shitty (pun intended) PR, I think jeets have made it comfortable for normies to voice problems with mass immigration of jeets—which could open the discussion about immigration overall. The implications are big.

If the PQ is examined, then the JQ will get eyes on it too.
>>
>>475763334
Another thing to consider.
Similar to how nepotistic jews are, jeets also share with jews a tendency to negotiate prices.
If you've ever worked in retail for as long as I have, then you will know exactly what I'm talking about. When they enter your store, it's about to be a massive headache b/c they will HAGGLE—and I mean haggle the price on EVERYTHING.
>"Deescownt? Deescownt? Is der a deescownt on dis? What about deez, sar? Deescownt on dis one?"
It's not even confusing why they do this though. Hell, I don't even really blame them for doing it, because that's how they interact with each other in their shitty markets in India.
>Barter, barter, barter
>Haggle, haggle, haggle
The issue is that they come *here* & interact the same way, even over trivial/measly transactions.
>Do you ever see anyone go into a 7/11 and try to haggle the price of a candy bar or a gallon of gas?
No. But they will gladly enter *your* store & try to negotiate.
I bring this up because it's an example of the failed "assimilation" propaganda of the "melting pot."
>>
>>475763334
>Once a jeet acquires a position within Recruiting, that company is done for. The entire company will turn brown overnight.
I have this a lot of this happening in the city in the past year and no one is allowed to question it.
>>
>>475764253
You'd think companies would have an unspoken rule to not allow them in the recruiting department...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.