[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 73913331007-s-fhomeless-2.jpg (1.53 MB, 4647x3485)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
Hey niggers I'm tired of working just to be poor, I hate paying taxes and that's political. I have a car I can live in for now but I really don't want to work so I'll probably be getting rid of that soon because I won't be able to pay for it. I know some of you dags have been homeless before so let's get soke homeless tips in here. I know I'm never going to be rich and I've never made enough to actually save anything or even get by without borrowing money every 2 weeks. I'm just wasting my time and being hungry at this point. What are the best ways to live homeless? What are some dos and donts? What makes life easy and what makes life hard? Before anyone asks, no, I'm not a drug addict. I plan on living in the woods not in the cities.
>>
File: 1721344015109684.webm (1.63 MB, 720x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
lying flat is all the rage these days
>>
>>475763495
See I'd rather not be around all the drug addicts and mentally ill people
>>
>>475763413
Oh there there thread, dont worry...you're welcome here and should make yourself right at home.
>>
>>475763917
No jeets allowed in my shanty
>>
>>475763993
i am not being jeet sar. no sar, no jeet here no no no, dont worry sar
>>
File: images.jpg (45 KB, 492x623)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>475763413
> no, I'm not a drug addict
The homeless economy runs on drugs. So you might not partake (but realistically, you will) but you're going to have to deal with them.
> I plan on living in the woods not in the cities.
Then you're just a hermit. Look up Christopher Thomas Knight, I'm not saying follow what he did because he was eventually ripped out of the camp and jailed but you can find some practical tips from stories about how he evaded detection for like 20 years.
>>
>>475765287
Interesting, maines a pretty harsh environment to do that in
>>
Good luck you just publically declared war on the entirety of civilization, you dingus
>>
>>475766009
I'm 155 pounds and have spaghetti arms, I've never shot a gun and the only things I've ever killed were squirrels that I accidentally hit with my car and felt bad about. I'm pretty sure I'll succumb to the elects before I am a threat to any one or any thing.
>>
>>475766606
Elements***
>>
>>475766606
More reason to blend in
>>
>>475766959
And get robbed and have bed bugs? No thanks, I'd rather be way out in the woods where no one is looking.
>>
>>475767199
Godspeed, Ranger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.