[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 285317621.webm (1.78 MB, 1080x1920)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB WEBM
>>
>>475763757
Please tell me they helped the birb!!
>>
I love Eagles and all but they are scavengers.
No different than a Vulture or crow.
I see them all the time eating dead things on the side of the road and occasionally they'll take a dead fish. Now the falcon...that's a real go getter. Kills everything in sight, if it can.
>>
>>475764002
OD'd on fent on top of a pole and they couldn't reach him to give him some narcan.
>>
>>475763757

grim but paints a true picture of america
>>
>>475763757
That bird looks terrible. Deforestation/urban sprawl is fucking cancer. It's not like these cities even need the new buildings. They just won't clean up what they already have. And if they're fleeing nigger crime, they eventually catch up with you when they start dumping Section 8 housing where da why peepoh ran to.
>>
>>475763757
Ornithologist here, that's the BBC bird. Seeking sustenance for his enormous penis

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.