[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: All smiles.jpg (106 KB, 990x743)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
I don't know what it is or where it will happen. I can just sense that something terrible is about to happen. You know that weird feeling you get that something or someone is about to get fucked up and if you don't reply to this post your Mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Good boi Shark dindunuffin. If some dude came into your domain wearing a speedo and flippers you would attack him too.

Have a blessed day.
>>
>>475764234
I’m having the same dreams as I had before the 04 Indian tsunami, except with black sun going nova instead of tall walls of water.
annnnnnnd… now I’m on another watch list.
>>
>>475764234
You know, in the Yazidi stories, they say that the Demon Lord Ahriman, was born with a set of chompers that looked like that of a monstrous beast. Hah. Wonder what that means.
https://youtu.be/BX3bN5YeiQs
>>
>>475764234
Solid 0/10
>>
>>475765637
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>475764234
do people still read SA? Is that a thing
>>
>>475764234
Something Awful was around before this place was
>>
>>475765786
Where do you think the "Vance fucks couches" meme came from?
>>
>>475766203
So they are collectively retarded?
>>
>>475764234
Watching that opening ceremony I unanimously agree, please god save us

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.