[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You have no narrative against her.
>>
>>475764310
I have something IN her I’ll tell you what
>>
>>475764310
she's indian dude, gross
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself out loud.
>>
Shut the fuck up and kys there's already 7 threads just like this
>>
>>475764310
she's an STD ridden whore with no leadership qualities whatsover
>>
>>475764310
nigger
>>
>>475764310
I dunno...maybe try Reddit?
Shit ain't working here, Moishe.
>>
>>475764310
Digits and she strokes out at her next appearance.
>>
What world does this come from? Are we supposed to be unaware of the pushback regarding the absolutely undemocratic nature of just slipping Kamala in without any form of primary. And this after the primary they did run was rigged. And this is the third consecutive primary they have been caught rigging?
You guys are so fucked you are reduced to spamming 4chin like that will somehow help.
You are just making this place unbearable, which will lead the lunatics here to spreading their anti Kamala truths elsewhere like roddit and twatter and fagbook.
You guys are so fucking fucked.
>>
>>475764880
>primary
Normies don't care about that nerd shit
>>
>>475764310
Diversity hire who did nothing as vice president and would only follow her puppeteers' orders as president.
>>
>>475764310
Nothing against her, I just want Trump to have 2nd term and this is his only chance as he's going to be too old later.
>>
I LOVE YOU KAMALA HARRIS
>>
File: reaching.jpg (130 KB, 1080x909)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>475764476
Talk about her hairline next.
>>
>>475764310
b-but she has a sex life! so therefore we should vote for the rapist/pedo/felon!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.