[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Terry 2.jpg (21 KB, 255x255)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I'm sure you've all seen the countless threads targeting JD Vance, many trying to push the narrative that Trump regrets picking him as his VP and that Vance has sabotaged Trump's chances, that Trump is desperate to find a replacement.
It dawned on me last night that this is yet another case of Democrat projection.
>Candidate has doubts about his VP
This fits more with Biden and Kamala than Trump and Vance
>Vance is deeply unpopular and causing the right to fracture
again, we see this playing out on the left rather than the right after they began propping up Kamala
I could go on, but its more of the same. The Left is pathological in its projection. They seem to believe the ends justify the means, that their underhanded tactics and rhetoric are admirable and necessary for the fruition of their ideal state but this is not the reality. The truth is their dominant motivation is and always will be power. They chase power like a junky because that's what they are, strung out junkies fearful that they will have to face the consequences of their actions. Every move they make reeks of desperation, fear hangs from their every word spat from their parched lips.
Whenever you see a liberal headline whispering rumors that "the Right is imploding!" just swap Right with Left and you'll get closer to the truth.
Mostly making this thread in hopes the newfags/demoralized anons might see it. I expect to be bombed by shills but they'll only prove my point, most won't even be Americans.
To all the good cunts out their, the real sick cunts, stay frosty.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.