[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

And do you have a source?
This is important because in India, castes are forbidden to intermary. The higher castes run the country, and the lower castes are poor. Usha is very influential on JD. So this information is like her Streetshitter Elogy.
>>
Lotta richfags who outsourced all their shit to China are seething and funding this spam.
>>
Also, the grosser part about Indians, in addition to the street shitting, is that in all of India, the left hand is considered unclean, because they wipe bare handed with the left hand.
https://www.tripsavvy.com/indian-etiquette-donts-1539435
>>
>>475765145
Her last name is Chilukuri. Which means she is a Telugu. She comes from picrel state of India, it's the homeland of the Telugus, called Andhra Pradesh.
I don't about her caste. Maybe a Telugu person would know. I'm not a Telugu.
I'm not even Indian.
Not even brown or South Asian.
>>
>>475765145
>The higher castes run the country, and the lower castes are poor.
roasties sure had good time roasting christcucks, but the actual modern day slavery of the millions of streetshitters they import by the millions doesn't get a peep out of them. interesting
>>
>>475766580
Hello sarrr
>>
>>475766580
Fascinating research.
>>
Indian and neighbouring countries-Aryans
Foreigners-malech

Whites are basically lower than lower castes.
>>
>>475765145
Caste doesn’t really matter anymore I’ve heard
And I’m the last one to defend Hindu tards
>>
>>475765145
Kamma (non-Brahmin & non-Dalit), but has some influence in this area >>475766580
A quick search shows this info
The varna system first took hold in NW India and changed a bit in southern areas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamma_(caste)
>>
File: h1ab-1.jpg (302 KB, 1067x1600)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
the lower the hotter desu
>>
File: 1714487102108153.png (420 KB, 887x942)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>1pbtid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.