[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722025068363738.png (333 KB, 623x728)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>
No need 4 seethe. Clown world is to be laughed at, not seethed at. The devil cannot bear to be mocked.
>>
>>475765313
Rightfully so, this "Community" seethes at religious people and any chance they get they mock Christians. It's bizarre
>>
Wokeism is why I stopped watching the NFL.
Nigger riots is why I stopped watching the NBA.
>>
>>475765313
>refuses to name the jews
yawn.
>>
>>475765313
Ghats bideshit that nof osftwing that jewish and bnainshit and thr great orient and jews
>>
The leftist obsession with drag queens is weird as fuck. Why would anyone want to see fat men in dresses?
>>
>>475765313
The Republican National Convention had the same shit. This tweet is a lie.
>>
>>475765313
humiliation ritual by faggot jews, I hope french start rioting and decapitate all faggots, jews and other shitskins
>>
>>475765313
It's both hilarious and depressing watching the NPCs support all of this nonsense. They're saying shit like "that was heckin epic!!" Fucking brainwashed retards, they should be shamed.
>>
>>475767149
>Why would anyone want to see fat men in dresses?
They're either possessed by literal demons or maybe some kind of parasite that fucks with their head (Toxoplasma gondii?)
>>
>>475767149
They're filth and they promote filth out of envy.
All of the american left's ideology about helping people or achieving justice or other marxist dogshit are fig leafs for the real goal, which is to give ugly, stupid, malevolent goblins the moral support to destroy success and decency.
>>
Just remember, if they didn't feel threatened by Jesus, they would never have felt compelled to mock him relentlessly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.