[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1954.0157.jpg (808 KB, 1280x720)
808 KB
808 KB JPG
WESTERN (exclusively Hispanic-Greco-Latin) art is so much better, nothing in Europe nor the rest of HUMANITY COMBINED may compare.

Just look at this painting by Hispanized dutch in the 1600s... Pedro Santángel de Florencia was making more beautiful paintings in America and Europe a century prior. I admit that Hispanized painting is nice, which is another reason to laud Hispanics for blessing Europe with their influence, however if that painting is an Hispanic emission from Western (Hispanic-Greco-Latin) Civilization then the paintings of Pedro Santángel de Florencia are one of example of the building blocks of Western (Hispanic-Greco-Latin) Civilization during the 1500s. If you want to talk about the 1600s, I recommend contemplating the painting of Juan de Pareja who edified artistic representations of the Hispanic Empire.
>>
kek
>>
>portrait painting of landscape paintings

BORING.
>>
File: arnolfini portrait.jpg (1.49 MB, 1077x1464)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
Where's the mirror where the artist cheekily photobombs the portrait?
>>
>>475767785
Tell that to the Dutch that made it, Hispanics in all five continents were making paintings which cannot be surpassed by the Anglosaxons.
>>
>>475768422
Are you retarded? The painter paints everything within the frame. Though I'm sure there are paintings where the painter included the mirror frame.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.