[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703380998659188.jpg (153 KB, 1128x1119)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Leftists like GDF only hate Israel because they think it is White/European, completely ignorant to to the fact this is a product of Jewish misdirection (Schrodinger's Whites). What are the long-term political ramifications of this scenario?
>>
>>475767762
i don't care i just want you to all stop hating and killing eachother
>>
>>475767762
>What are the long-term political ramifications of this scenario?
Self-hating white americans and europeans will provide africans and muslims with the very weapons that will turn around and kill them
>>
>>475767762
>Schrodinger's Whites
kek

>>475767971
not me, i wanna hunt americans so badly. fat fucking manlet retards
>>
>>475767762
>Israel and its three golems
>white side
>>
>>475767762
i think they should go to war and turf it out
>>
>>475768160
There it is
>>
>>475767762
let the jews fight it out with their nigger golems see if I care
>>
Post more polack or I will call you nigger faggot
>>
>>475768160
That is assuming that once the European race is gone, the so-called niggercattle consisting of Africans, Inbred Muslims, Indians, and others will actually have the capacity to somehow inhibit the Jewish plan (which they support, because they think it will somehow liberate them from the supremacist bad guys that conquered the Earth).
>>
>>475768160
That is assuming they'd be able to supply them adequately by that point with infrastructure, supplies, and information, and that they'd be willing to compromise and use the tools in the correct fashion. So far the brown masses have had nothing but out it for the material goods provided by our existence. I imagine they'd hesitate any assistance, thinking it's just another savior complex.

>>475768981
meant >>475768362
>>
>>475768981
>>475769217
Let them joust with Israel over Gaza for a while and see what happens.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.