[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: obama.jpg (14 KB, 474x316)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Jesus fucking christ! They are rolling out the obama programme again where everything is about race and everyone who doesn't vote for Kamala is a racist-nazi-woman-hating-white-basterd

Who the fuck has the energy for this retarded shit show again? I don't and I am not even fucking american but that shit spreads here like AIDS
>>
they have nothing else. what do you expect them to do?
>>
Is Kamala Harris the quintessential DEI hire? It’s a legitimate question, given that Joe Biden made it clear during his 2020 election-year campaign that he would only consider a black woman for his VP slot. As president, he also claimed that the choice of Supreme Court Justice replacement for Stephen Breyer would be limited to a black woman. Not even the most qualified black woman, just someone possessing dark skin and lady parts.

Biden could have simply told the country that he was going to choose the most qualified person for either position. Instead, he said that his choice was going to be based primarily on skin color and gender.

What has this wrought? Let us tell you, it has positioned the capabilities of otherwise well-qualified people into the corner of racial and sex bias, regardless of intentions. Of course, maybe that was the intention all along.

You cannot convince anyone with even moderate powers of observation that this is not happening. Joe Biden and now Kamala Harris, along with their Democrat power operators, place intrinsic qualities such as skin color, gender, and sexual preference over meritocracy in assigning important roles in government cabinet positions, committee assignments, and security operations.

We have seen the result, and it isn’t pretty.
>>
>>475768369
I know, but I can't take another round of this fucking bullshit, do you think normies will fall for this shit again?
>>
I just want to die already. Everything is so shit. Why can't this world end already? It's the same nightmare over and over again.
>>
>>475768531
>It's the same nightmare over and over again.
I feel you fren, but I hope it will not work this time, I pray and hope normies also have nigger fatigue
>>
ALSO NOTE HOW RACIAL DIVISION THREADS ARE POPPING UP LIKE MUSHROOMS HERE. CIA & FBI are already at it, planting the seeds of racial bullshit "white for harris" bla bla bla

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.