[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693704097570641.jpg (425 KB, 1080x1461)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
YASSS QUEEN VIVIAN! SLAY THAT CHUD DEADBEAT FATHER OF YOURS!
>>
>>475769136
Elon's son will never be a woman
>>
>daughter
>her
It's a male.
There's no such thing as trans.
>>
>>475769136
>I dont recognize that I am only famous for being famous
>>
File: Elon Auschwitz.jpg (64 KB, 700x525)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>475769136
WTF I LOVE JEWLON NOW!!!!!!1!1!1!TWO
>>
>>475769136
Damn, she's cute. Look forward to her onlyfans soon, bet she got a cute Lil pp.
>>
>>475769136
Everyone's bored
>>
>>475769136
>QUEEN
Except that he (the "daughter") was born with a cock & balls.
He's a dude.
And no matter how much you lie to yourself or how virulently you screech to the contrary, it still won't change the fact that there are only two genders & his son will never be a woman.
>>
Trannylon
kek
>>
>>475769136
Looked into the mother and she doesn't seem mentally ill (or at least doesn't portray herself that way on social media).

Very odd, seems Elon and the mother failed their son by giving him unlimited internet access and Elon further failed the son by not doing what every father should when their son comes out with this bullshit which is crossdressing and wearing makeup, imagine how quickly his son would have woken up through pure embarrassment at seeing his dad pick him up from school looking like a clown and the trauma from his dad talking about cutting his dick off.

You people may think I'm taking the piss but if you have a son in the future and they tell you they 'think they're a girl' doing this is unironically the best way to show them how stupid it is, give them a real life example of someone they respect doing this shit to themselves

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.