[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

We all know Trump would be a serious hurdle to war with Iran, which WILL happen if Kamala is elected, so they had to off him. Will Trump play ball now or is he going to have to be .... removed?
>>
>>475769308
Biden and kamala refused to meet eith him so trump is trying to get in peoples mind he is in charge by meeting with foreign leaders
>>
>>475769308
Israel shot Trump
>>
>>475769308
Body language never lies. Even in the video of their first hand shake. Trump is the Chad, Bibi is his puppet "pls don't abandon iSSrael or else we will be terribly fucked by Iran"
>>
>>475769667
NETANYAHU DELAYED THE MEETING TO FLEX
>>
>>475769308
>will Trump play ball now or is he going to have to be .... removed?
Going by his Fink pick I'm so sure anymore. No one's getting a second chance to off him now either.
The system is corrupt but I think very few people in high places would dare try again for a while, and many will be actively trying to prevent it.
I think Bibi flipped Trump for Biden because Trump would only give them the embassy move and not war in Gaza or Iran.

>>475769667
He's acted like that ever since Trumps assassination attempt his popularity rating is abysmal, something like 30%. I'm surprised they give the IDF around him live ammo.
>>
>>475770816
and now Bibi had to come crawling back to Trump after possibly trying to kill him. It can only be them or the CIA.
This whole visit and speech was just as much for Israel as the US TV he's getting desperate. I'm more interested in what he wanted from Elon
>>
>>475769308
Man, you guys really will invent whatever fiction you can rather than face the reality that Trump is the most pro-Israel president in American history huh?
>>
File: um.png (272 KB, 476x512)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
WTF HAPPENED TO HIS EAR
>>
Bravery. We Poles must talk to Germans in order to demand money. But we do it anyway because we are owed a debt from Germans.
>>
>>475769308
I never took Trump's vaccine like you guys all did to show your support for him, so while he did try to kill me with just the same I never took it. You are right.
>>
File: really.png (169 KB, 364x495)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
HOW IS HIS EAR JUST FIXED LIKE THIS

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.