[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710441349049157.png (65 KB, 767x479)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
https://libreddit.bus-hit.me/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/18znlbm/millennial_hereevery_single_woman_i_know_is_on/
>>
>>475770154

Women have never been happy and i'm glad female suicide rates keep going up.
>>
>>475770154
Women are kind of socialized into thinking they can buy all their problems away, and that buying things is the answer to unhappiness. Combine this with the modern feminist lifestyle and now they have to actually pay for it all themselves and you get this. They're just perpetually stressed out because they're in a never ending loop of buying shit with money they don’t have to solve the emotional problems brought on by all the debt they incurred buying things to make them happy. Then on top of it they have to work long hours at jobs they don’t even like to keep the debt cycle running.

I see this all the time and it's also contagious. They will try to push this onto you and everyone around them. Even my female family members try to do it to me. It's always stuff this stuff that you need this you need that why don't you have this why don't you have that. It’s all they talk about, it’s all they care about.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.