[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6354mnfd.png (1.91 MB, 1780x1392)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
It's kino, you know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxWPCmksPqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Ou-ggS718
>>
>>475770290
Is that a gothicmade?
>>
unavailable in my country
no I will not turn on a VPN
>>
The lightshow was quite amazing. And overall the integration of the city into the show has been brilliant. Cons are the show is lasting far too long, and of course the rampant faggotry and decadence, which is fitting for the Parisian art scene, for sure. Especially considering the art director and creator of the show is a queer artist etc.

The average /pol/ user will of course lose their fucking mind over it.
>>
>>475770290
Canadians are not allowed to watch the stream. Looks better now than that faggot shit they were showing before.
>>
>>475770678
Well hold on now, I agree it's gotten much better, but nearly everything before was unwatchable tripe, whatever retardation /pol/ is on.
>>
>>475770414
Maybe this stream works in the US: https://www.nbcolympics.com/
>>
>>475770926
It was kind of a mess, but impressively portrayed mess within the city. I liked the band playing on the walls of that building, I liked the faggot ballet dancer on that random roof lmao, I liked the concept of the party/fashion show on the bridge(even if the contents of it were meh), and the boatride introduction of the athletes was original, and the masked flame deliverer was cool. Then there was a lot of dancing around which I cant even remember it was so vague.
>>
>>475770926
>>475771284
And while /pol/ christians will obsess over the pale horse, the mechanical horse rider part was absolutely amazing in my view.
>>
>>475771269
NBC makes it impossible to watch the Olympics in the US.
>download the NBC app
No thank you. Even their ceremony coverage has their commentators.
>>
>>475771522
Anytime we have these actually international events, the sheer contrast of our terrible media to others is unavoidable.

Recall even Saudi Arabia had better coverage of Trump than the US did lmao
>>
File: 26232659305923.png (8 KB, 790x60)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>475771269
nope, not enabling DRM
nope, not downloading the NBC app
kys
>>
OK, this Olympic cauldron is fucking cool.
>niggers lit it

Still. A flying cauldron is incredible.
>>
File: 75m3n3d5.png (1.58 MB, 1790x1402)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>475771522
>>475772368
Not my problem.
>>
>>475773054
Looks like the fires of mount doom, with the eye of sauron in the back
>>
>satanic symbolism at the olympics opening ceremony again
Meanwhile just out of eyeshot all the shitskins that flooded into france are ripping up train tracks and burning down houses.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.