[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wisconsin voter here. I voted trump in 2016 and 2020 but Kamala has really won me over with her with and charm. You say Kamala I say yes cheese!
>>
File: 1718648903124698.png (137 KB, 680x604)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>475770908
did someone said cheese?
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself out loud.
>>
>>475770908
You say Kamala, I say you are a retard that should be euthanized.
>>
>>475770908
I live in rural Pennsylvania, where no one has voted for a Democrat since Lyndon Johnson in 1964. Harris signs are everywhere, little to no Trump signs. My friends and neighbors have taken to calling her "Ol' Oakland Kam" because we know she's tough as nails and will fight for us. She just can't say it in Trump's politically correct America. People here refer to "Ol' Oakland Kam" with a certain fondness, like she's a fellow neighbor from town, and remember her living in Scranton for many years, and most of her life, we speak of Kamala like she's kin around these parts. If Trump is losing the Pennsylvania Metal Workers then he doesn't stand a chance.
>>
File: IMG_9574.jpg (111 KB, 503x432)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>475770908
This is some shit a faggot in a bright green shirt would say while he is scrolling on grinder kill yoirswlf faggot no one believes you. Who’s idea was it to raid 4chan no one on this website is voting we are too busy shit posting and keeping the internet racist this is the democrats best weapon to flood out board with shit we know is paid and gay
>>
>>475772275
Post some images so I can extract your meta data faggot make sure you’ve used one of your other accounts so I can cross reference and trace that too stop being a bussy boy faggot your wording and sentence structure is of that of someone in a major city I’ll find your guys hq
>>
>>475770908
1 post by OP.

Shills.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.