[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Whore.jpg (219 KB, 1440x1799)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Look at this story from Australia a few years ago: https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/evil-8-paedophile-ryan-clegg-jailed-for-12-years-for-role-in-child-abuse-ring-20170131-gu23cu.html

An 11 year old whore engaged in hardcore sex acts in public places with a bunch of poor lonely desperate White men, then proceeded to pretend she was a "victim" of "rape" and got the men imprisoned for years, publicly shamed and labeled "evil" by the mainstream kike media, and had heir lives utterly destroyed so they will never be able to have a normal life again. And of course every leftist faggot NPC goes along with the idea that whore was a "victim" you should feel sorry for, while the real victims, the White men who had their lives ruined, are demonized endlessly and called "perpetrators".

There have been many more cases like this. How do we stand up against these whores and the jew media that supports them, and defend the innocent men who are their victims?
>>
>>475771067

11 years old is not preteen, that is a child. Children are not sexy.
>>
>>475771067
you sound like an avowed rapist
>>
>>475771067
Men being demonized for datig women in their 20s is a much bigger problem than this shit. I don't want a preteen girl.
>>
>>475771067
>engaged in hardcore sex acts
ive seen no evidence of this, photographic or otherwise. how the hell am i supposed to come to a conclusion with so EVIDENCE?
>>
>>475771630
>11 years old is not preteen
how do people as dumb as you exist?
>>
The youngest I would go is about 20, being 30 myself. But above 25 I wouldn't do it, worked to hard to get my medicine degree to date a roastie. Unfortunately even within that range many women are ruined from bad life decisions like smoking, getting fat...
It is the most unfair thing in the world they dare to present themselves in such a condition to the world while still having expectations. Imagine being better than all men who came before you but being subjected to the societies expectation to settle for less than any of them. No wonder nobody wants to marry anymore
>>
The age of consent should be 10.
>>
>>475772418
Parents who fail should be sent to prison if they don't give up their children, if their children are uncontrollable they ought to be sent to re-education camps. If that too fails ban them from the territory throwing them out in the jungle or delete them.
>>
>>475772067
eleven is the new fourteen anon
>>
>>475771067
pedo
>>
>>475772681
Yes, but the age of consent should be 10.
>>
>>475771067
ZOG is extremely anti Hebephilia for some reason
>>
File: pedos.jpg (326 KB, 1268x1353)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>475771067

Easy, you go back to India where your Hindu cult allows and celebrates child rape, and you never try to infest the countries of humans ever again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.