[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1443453151056.jpg (67 KB, 600x499)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>Mark my words - Trump will leave no successor. When Trump is gone, it will be like he never existed. He will be forgotten. He will leave no impact, no influence, no imprint no on the GOP. It'll just snap back to what it was before... When Trump is gone, you're gonna wake up to an America where the anti-immigration, the white populist identitarian cause, is further behind than it was in 2014.

Is Eric Striker right? This observation was made during the latest episode of WarStrike:

https://odysee.com/@WarStrike:a/Episode51:0

Is the GOP just waiting for Trump to die so that the MAGA movement can be folded back into the mainstream Republican Party, like it did with the Tea Party and other conservative movements?
>>
File: 1721800105823588.jpg (32 KB, 800x452)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself out loud.
>>
File: IMG_8767.jpg (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>475771085
Conservativism is dead in America. Might as well not vote, or if you are, vote against the degenerates that sold you out.
>>
>>475771085
someday trump will be appreciated by the lgbtq+ community
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kxHBzAxP8tkW

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.