[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722023641880838.jpg (1.08 MB, 2958x1018)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
If you really believed Jesus Christ was the son of God and King of Kings, you wouldn't be troubled. Because surely God Himself would have no trouble dealing with some dancing degenerates.

The fact that you're so angsty and vexed tells me you don't really have faith in the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. It tells me you don't really believe in Jesus Christ.
>>
>you get angry at people who mock The Most Important
>therefore you're not a Christian
Vade retro satana!
>>
shut up fag
>>
I hope a nigger rapes you to death
>>
>>475771483
bump
look at all the seething tards lol
>>
File: CIA.jpg (113 KB, 1080x570)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>475774116
>Nazi
>Anti Christian
>>
>>475771483
Christians obviously don't believe their horseshit. A plain reading of the Bible makes it clear that the optimal course of action is to dedicate your life to the poor and sick while living modestly if not poverty yourself. Instead these retards zero in on anal sex and talk about how much they hate brown people for being poor and stupid while spending $60 on the latest call of duty murder simulator
>you don't understand, it's hard to be pious
It's really not if you think there's an eternity of reward waiting for you
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Christian cucks
thank god my prophet was war lord cunny slayer
>>
>>475775118
How is Algeria feeling about this, as a former French colony?
>>
File: OLYMPDICS GAYMES 6.png (760 KB, 1190x709)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
>>475771483
Are you sure this is going to help promote the historic sprit of the Olympic games.

Olympic Games????
>>
>>475771483
DnC anti-christian thread
ignored

burn in hell
christ is king
>>
>>475776447
>>475776507
Do you really believe in Jesus or not?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.