[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722021013788757.png (1.79 MB, 1802x1386)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
I can't believe Trump is going to lose because of fucking zoomers and tiktok memes...
>>
>>475771734
I don’t get this chick at all. She supposedly like far left but was throwing blacks in jail like crazy. I mean from what I’ve heard of her she seemed based?
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud
>>
>>475771734
Zoomer here: no one is voting for this fake nigger hag.
>>
File: 1720720121308761.jpg (227 KB, 800x632)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>475771734
This is an acknowledgement from the establishment that hatred of Israel is now a wedge-issue, so at least the Jews manipulating this show are admitting that people hate them. It's a good first step.

Also, I haven't heard any Jewish drivel about pic related, so they're also aware that MUH HOLOCAUST doesn't work while they're committing active genocides in Gaza and Ukraine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.